Is this PJ Fleck?

Assuming anything is real…
but DJ PJ is Pho-real!

%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%81-%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B8.gif

Assuming anything is real…
If you watched last week's episode of Boba Fett, you know if the platform is digital, then anything is possible... The digital young Skywalker is without flaw...

Back to Coach, if it's February then Spring Camp is around the corner...

Goodness gracious, he is aging as everyone does. He and Heather are looking great.

I looked like a million bucks once. There is a reason why you don't see many former great actors' pictures as much when they reach the golden age. They got old like some of us.

We've got to get someone to market and sell a "Where's P.J. Fleck" (ala Waldo) zigsaw puzzle. Even children's picture puzzles will be fun to see. They will make excellent presents and has the potential to make money for charities.

Last edited:

If you watched last week's episode of Boba Fett, you know if the platform is digital, then anything is possible... The digital young Skywalker is without flaw...

Back to Coach, if it's February then Spring Camp is around the corner...

Absolutely convincing, including the voice. Incredible.

Sooo, when does spring football start?
We can go to all those open practices and check em out.
On a more serious note…when do they start?

Goodness gracious, he is aging as everyone does. He and Heather are looking great.

I looked like a million bucks once. There is a reason why you don't see many former great actors' pictures as much when they reach the golden age. They got old like some of us.

We've got to get someone to market and sell a "Where's P.J. Fleck" (ala Waldo) zigsaw puzzle. Even children's picture puzzles will be fun to see. They will make excellent presents and has the potential to make money for charities.
This doesn't look like aging. This looks more like the 2013 movie "The Host"...

Small parasitic aliens called "Souls", who travel to planets inserting themselves into a host body of that planet's dominant species while suppressing the host's consciousness, have taken over the human race. Deeming humans too violent to deserve the planet, they have now almost successfully conquered Earth. The original owner's consciousness is erased, but the Souls can access the host's memories, and occupied hosts are identifiable by silver rings in their eyes.

This doesn't look like aging. This looks more like the 2013 movie "The Host"...

Small parasitic aliens called "Souls", who travel to planets inserting themselves into a host body of that planet's dominant species while suppressing the host's consciousness, have taken over the human race. Deeming humans too violent to deserve the planet, they have now almost successfully conquered Earth. The original owner's consciousness is erased, but the Souls can access the host's memories, and occupied hosts are identifiable by silver rings in their eyes.
Holy crap, there are some parallels there with the new Peacemaker TV series.....

I'm still super confused...it looks nothing like him. The eyebrows look lighter which might make his eyes look like they're bigger/wider?

There is no way this is the same guy - No glasses (sunglasses or vision glasses) and hair. IMPOSTER!!!! Where do they get these obvious fakes?

View attachment 16996
This is what he would have looked like now if he had subscribed to and had been using Cindy Crawford's melon-based anti-aging rejuvenating cream.

You learn a thing or two by being a night owl.

This is what he would have looked like now if he had subscribed to and had been using Cindy Crawford's melon-based anti-aging rejuvenating cream.

You learn a thing or two by being a night owl.
That's where I went wrong. I was using the lemon based.

Top Bottom