Is this PJ Fleck?

Just looks like a bad photo to me. His head isn't pointed directly at the camera, so the one side of his face seems smaller, while also being covered in a bit of shadow by stolsky.

I think this will end up being like the blue dress/gold dress controversy a few years back.

Sorry, I don't get it. At all. Is this a kind of inside joke from something that happened in 2006? :ROFLMAO:

As we all know, recruiting is cut-throat and coaches need to be willing to evolve using innovative tactics. PJ is simply playing 3D chess by using body doubles to be on multiple recruiting visits at the same time.

200.gif

That kids grandpa played for the Gophers correct, the Dairy farmer so a legacy? This Stolsky guy is going to win a scholarship out of fall camp. Iron Mountain, UP, he will have that north country work ethic down, lumberjack shoulders check, and wood chopping hands check. Once he is up to speed, they will have him on the field a lot. This dude's going to make plays for the Gophers on defense. Wisconsin and and Iowa got some thumps coming to there QB.

That kids grandpa played for the Gophers correct, the Dairy farmer so a legacy? This Stolsky guy is going to win a scholarship out of fall camp. Iron Mountain, UP, he will have that north country work ethic down, lumberjack shoulders check, and wood chopping hands check. Once he is up to speed, they will have him on the field a lot. This dude's going to make plays for the Gophers on defense. Wisconsin and and Iowa got some thumps coming to there QB.
What about his jawline?

Bizarre, that is 9 3/4 PJF. I once ran into a woman who was the absolute spitting image of a former girlfriend + about ten years older and ten pounds heavier but even the voice seemed the same. Really, really spooky. I made an ass of myself acting like I knew her, then blank look, furrowed brows…then me asking “don’t I know you….” and gesturing up at myself, introduction. No, came to find out a different name. It was bizarre enough I wondered if it was a witness protection program thing…or if I was being played. Then, if this is all a simulation…

Your dealer accepting new clients?

The lack of eyebrows it seems has PJ looking different in this pic. Not sure if it is lighting, or if indeed, PJ lost his eyebrows.

Someone broke it down on twitter, but I've never seen PJ look "like that".

If I was marrying PJ, and this picture of him came walking down the aisle, I'd have second thoughts.

No one is has much experience in seeing PJ standing still or with an open collar.

PJ is recruiting on a new level, he can be in more than one place if he uses people who look like him to recruit. Thats next level thinking
His previous best was one recruiting visit at a time. He found a way to change his best.

This is his gophersports .com bio picture:

10276927_71.jpeg

And this is a cutout of the Tweet:

w26OVmc.png

Top Bottom