Is this PJ Fleck?

If your name in Scandinavian is Tyler Skol ski then I think Minnesota is a good choice.

I just hope the real PJ has a spot for him.
I also don’t think PJ is recruiting in Michigan in a blue suit and shirt??

If your name in Scandinavian is Tyler Skol ski then I think Minnesota is a good choice.

I just hope the real PJ has a spot for him.
I also don’t think PJ is recruiting in Michigan in a blue suit and shirt??
Just got done with his preliminary interview at Michigan everyone's so worried about.

I, again, think its the lighting and the angle of his face relative to the camera.

This video is a perfect demonstration on how much just lighting can change a way someone's face looks:

It's not him. It's well known there's a teacher/coach at Stolsky's school who bears a resemblance to
Fleck. They were kidding around about on his twitter feed.
Ha! Well known to who?

I, again, think its the lighting and the angle of his face relative to the camera.

This video is a perfect demonstration on how much just lighting can change a way someone's face looks:
PJ Fleck has nothing on me. Lighting is not going to change my sixty-plus-year-old mug face.

On my sixtieth birthday, I had to get my driver's license renewed. The clerk was apologizing and offered to retake my picture. I told him that he cannot erase a sixty-year-old mistake. 🥸 🤡

I saw him during the 2017 Goldy's Run. He does look short and is very energetic.

View attachment 16972
PJ's eyes have changed shape... or maybe he was chronically tired and is well rested these days? This is strange.
He 100% had something happen to him - surgery or something. There are some pictures where he doesn't look at all like the same person. Whatever it is, I hope it is small and in the rearview mirror.

This is a lame thing to speculate on and is cliche poo-brain message board talk, but a quick read through of the 'Grave's Disease' wikipedia article makes it seem like that could be something he is dealing with. Who knows. I just hope PJ is feeling okay and doing alright!

View attachment 16972
PJ's eyes have changed shape... or maybe he was chronically tired and is well rested these days? This is strange.
I only see that his eyes look more wide open.

10276927_71.jpeg

AgVIXkZ.png

What does a middle aged coach do with his millions? He goes and gets Botox shot in his face to look younger. Look at his forehead and eyes he has no lines. Next he will get a wig.

What does a middle aged coach do with his millions? He goes and gets Botox shot in his face to look younger. Look at his forehead and eyes he has no lines. Next he will get a wig.
That was my next speculation. Who knows. Wasn't too harsh on the eyes to begin with imo... just sayin'

Cropped this out of a screenshot at the Wisconsin game...literally 2 seconds before getting doused with the gatorade bath...

1644625354573.png

Still think he has the chaw of gum that he works every game...

Seems like he's lost a few pounds...not like he needs to...

Top Bottom