Is Frost fired before or after the end of the 2021 season?

Is Frost fired mid season or in December?

• Mid 2021 season firing.

Votes: 44 48.4%
  • After the season with a traditional search for new coach

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters

After minnesota game. It will be bloodbath and TA will call Monday morning presser. We like you very much Frosty but it is time to go. Byeout? We may need to talk abt. NCAA frosty..

I don't know that firing him now helps... might lose croots, but that could happen anyway.

The word to encapsulate what's on the post-game apocalypse show is "stagnant"...the program is not progressing by fixing last year's problems to address the new ones.

The second word is "accountability"...and Coach Frost is not taking responsibility for his program.

And...there is a new AD...

Today's game was as close to a must win game as any team could ever have in week one of a season. Getting his butt kicked by Illinois using their backup QB is not the first impression Frost wanted to make on Trev Alberts.

Oklahoma is going to run it up in week 4. At this point I will be very surprised if he survives the season. I didn't see anything on that field that makes me think Nebraska is going to take any sort of step forward this year. Frost is in a ton of trouble and I bet the Nebraska boards are a riot to read right now.

The setup is already in place when they yanked Scott Frost out of the cornfield to the press conference about the NCAA investigation.

Trev Alberts already ordered the marmalade to make goose confit with marmalade sauce. Scott Frost's goose is as good as cooked.

The butcher knife was sharpened during the press conference.

After minnesota game. It will be bloodbath and TA will call Monday morning presser. We like you very much Frosty but it is time to go. Byeout? We may need to talk abt. NCAA frosty..
I would love for Minnesota to be the catalyst, but damn, I want his worthless abilities to remain for many years.

Poor Ginger Boy getting all of the blame? Martínez stinks, he is a head case. Scotty Do put his faith in a mentally deficient QB. Oops, forgot they cheat, too.

The highlight for the Scott Frost era at Nebraska may have been his first win where they beat Minnesota and a Robb Smith defense.

In that game they rushed for over 300 yards and Robb Smith never coached at Minnesota again.

Bring back Bo please. He was great for press conferences. And the "Broken Bits" too.

Nebraska has some pretty decent talent. Actually looked good before the usual—dumb plays and penalties—flipped the script. Bart’s Illinois team is and will be very mentally tough; Martinez is not mentally tough and this affects the team. I just can’t believe how untimely, often unforced mistakes just follow the NebTech team around…

Nebraska has some pretty decent talent. Actually looked good before the usual—dumb plays and penalties—flipped the script. Bart’s Illinois team is and will be very mentally tough; Martinez is not mentally tough and this affects the team. I just can’t believe how untimely, often unforced mistakes just follow the NebTech team around…
Nebraska Tech of Science and Mines. But no idea about science or mines.

As much as I'd like to be ripping the Shuckers today, I have OSU in the back of my mind and will wait for us to handle our own business....
No comparison between our game with osu their pillow fight with Illinois. Frost badly needed to win this one, he is toast unless something amazing happens. That Oklahoma game he tried desperately to get out of is going to be a bloodbath and may well be his final game as the head coach there.

He has a fat buyout clause if he is fired in 2021. Something like $15 million. But it’s hard to imagine Nebraska keeping him if they only win 3-4 games this year.

I’d love if he got another year. Frost staying at Nebraska is good for every one of Nebraska’s opponents.

As much as I'd like to be ripping the Shuckers today, I have OSU in the back of my mind and will wait for us to handle our own business....
Nebraska losing at Illinois is not the same as the Gophers losing to Ohio St—if it were to happen.

He has a fat buyout clause if he is fired in 2021. Something like $15 million. But it’s hard to imagine Nebraska keeping him if they only win 3-4 games this year.

I’d love if he got another year. Frost staying at Nebraska is good for every one of Nebraska’s opponents.
Unless he is fired for cause…like holding illegal practices and stuff. Then he has no buyout. Interesting that got leaked when it did…

No comparison between our game with osu their pillow fight with Illinois. Frost badly needed to win this one, he is toast unless something amazing happens. That Oklahoma game he tried desperately to get out of is going to be a bloodbath and may well be his final game as the head coach there.
Pillow fight is a good description of that game. Those are 2 bad teams, I'm not sure what either team does well.

You bring up something that might not be good for Gopher fans. Nebraska showed they are piece of shit. Their coach sucks and their discipline and intelligence is incredibly low. We as Gopher fans need him there as long as possible. Or, the other side of it is are they such a shit destination that they shitcan the dumbass and hire someone even worse?
I guess, all I want for Christmas is a shit Nebraska football team and Frost seems to be the best person to achieve that.

Top Bottom