Iowa over Michigan

Michigan has the most obnoxious and arrogant fans and Iowa is well, Iowa. Someone has to win but I will be watching the Wild game vs. the Leafs.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You’re going to watch a regular season NHL game instead of the BIG championship game which is once a year? I do agree with you though that no fans are more arrogant than Michigan’s and it’s not close.

No. Iowa winning this game gives them a boost. Since we play them every year....it would be in our benefit for them to lose. Plus.....Michigan pulls high end classes regardless of whether they win or not.

You’re going to watch a regular season NHL game instead of the BIG championship game which is once a year? I do agree with you though that no fans are more arrogant than Michigan’s and it’s not close.
Well I am a channel surfer. Of course I will be watching.

I don't buy the argument that the B1G needs a team in the CFP playoff every year. Whether Michigan makes it or not this year has zero impact on the long-term success of the league. However, the West is 0-7 in the CCG and usually gets smoked. I think Iowa winning does a lot more for the West than Michigan winning does for the B1G.
Except it cost each BIG team thousands of dollars. We need Michigan to win and qualify Just for the money.

I'll be rooting for the meteor to hit the field, but if that doesn't happen then it's gotta be Michigan and their ugly helmets as that means the B1G is in the playoffs and we move up a notch in our bowl game.

1638575846900.png

Oh, and I do root for Iowa -- once a year when they play the BADgers. Other than that, come on meteor, do your thing.

I'll be rooting for the meteor to hit the field, but if that doesn't happen then it's gotta be Michigan and their ugly helmets as that means the B1G is in the playoffs and we move up a notch in our bowl game.

View attachment 15739

Oh, and I do root for Iowa -- once a year when they play the BADgers. Other than that, come on meteor, do your thing.
That ugly bird hawkeye thing is uglier than the Michigan helmet. The only thing worse is that crooked sconnie W.

I'm thinking of taking the Hawks +11. I don't like them to win outright but think that's a good spread for what could be a run-heavy rockfight.
I advise not doing that, but hey, gambling is all about taking a shot. I foresee something like Michigan 30 - Iowa 17. I don't see how Iowa slows Michigan's running game. I don't see how Iowa scores more than 2 TD's without being supremely lucky on D or ST. I know Iowa has had a horseshow up their rear ends all year in those areas, but Mich is a fairly disciplined team that will play it sraight up, not take a ton of chances, and just try to bully you.

I pretty much pull for the opponent of all other teams in the Western Division. There is little to no advantage to the Gophers if those teams have success.

Michigan was very impressive last weekend. That was not a fluke. I think Michigan is going to blast Iowa so hard that the Hawkeyes won't remember which way to turn when they leave Indy.

I’m pulling for the West division. The East is loaded with schools that turn a blind eye to sexual assault (Penn State, Michigan, Michigan State).

Go Hawks! And I hope we kick your ass next season.

I'm so sick and tired of the East teams not named Ohio State strutting around like they're cock of the walk. But Iowa is Iowa. I have no rooting interest. Will just watch this as a football fan.

Clearly you are ignorant of ohio...

I’m pulling for the West division. The East is loaded with schools that turn a blind eye to sexual assault (Penn State, Michigan, Michigan State).

Go Hawks! And I hope we kick your ass next season.
We have a MANTRA damnit! I thought this was the one GD thing we all agreed upon.

WE. . . HATE. . . IOWA.

It's "who hates iowa?" not "who hates michigan".

we're not rivals with Michigan anymore. get over it.

Nah. Michigan deserves this after finally getting that OSU monkey off their back. I want a Big Ten team in the playoffs.

Let's say Michigan blows Iowa into the next Century.

Will Iowa still be thanking us for the favor?

I've changed my mind. As tough as it will be, I want Iowa to win. I'm sick of the Big 10 West being ridiculed. If you were to take out tOSU the divisions are actually pretty even. Of course you can't take tOSU out of the equation. But I decided I was sick enough of the West being labeled as weaker that I will pull for Iowa over Michigan.... I think I just threw up in my mouth....

Clearly you are ignorant of ohio...
Not all at. When the Ohio State University was here their fans were great. I have no ill will against them. The Walmart Wolverines are complete asses.

I may be in the minority, but I want Iowa to win against Michigan. I like Iowa's football team more than Michigan's and I like Ferentz more than Harbaugh. Discuss
You are an idiot.

Top Bottom