interesting, but not interesting and unnecessary to DpoDoll68

Swearing just makes a person look small and illerate.

Out of everyone on this board it surprises me the least that you would have to chime in on this conversation.
[/QUOTE]

Darn, I keep forgetting to check in with you before posting. Heck, I'll have to try harder next time. Shucks.

Ugly, ugly form on that clean.

I know that weight training is a fundamental part of football training these days. But I honestly wonder how more kids don’t hurt themselves in the weight room.
You have to wonder about this. At 16 can a kid's knees handle all that weight etc., or should he wait a bit before going that high? Is he getting guidance how to lift etc.? I know nothing about weight lifting, but I do get concerned about injuries.

Dpo is 39 yr old married male who is an afscme member. He has 2 kids and loves the gophers. He also games d&d old school with us guys on Wed nights.

You have to wonder about this. At 16 can a kid's knees handle all that weight etc., or should he wait a bit before going that high? Is he getting guidance how to lift etc.? I know nothing about weight lifting, but I do get concerned about injuries.
Whomever is teaching him to lift didn’t give a shit about how it looked when he posted that video.
However a lot of people think it’s ok to let form go for a pr, which is a really bad idea.
He’s young enough where this will unlikely you hurt him too bad. Kids are pretty elastic.

But you don't care one way or the other, right? Victim!
I don’t care about you, or Dpo, that’s correct. Never said I was a victim. I’d love for you to quote me on claiming to be one.

Out of everyone on this board it surprises me the least that you would have to chime in on this conversation.

Darn, I keep forgetting to check in with you before posting. Heck, I'll have to try harder next time. Shucks.
[/QUOTE]

Where did I say you had to check in with me? Just a typical victim response LOL. All I said was that it doesn't surprise me at all that you were the first person to chime in on their conversation.

My stupid a$$ ban got lifted February 10th. I guess I have to stick to just telling people they’re idiots instead of swearing at them, because no free speech here

Swearing just makes a person look small and illiterate.
[/QUOTE]

Assuming you aren't a troll (and I suspect you may be) I can't imagine what you would think if you saw what college football players are really like. Most swear like drunken sailors, make the most off-color comments you can imagine, and a significant number smoke weed like chimneys.

Dpo is 39 yr old married male who is an afscme member. He has 2 kids and loves the gophers. He also games d&d old school with us guys on Wed nights.
Is he as big of a pedantic prick in real life as the caricature he plays online??

Does Pantherhawk play with you guys? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Me reading posts the last 12 minutes:
tenor.gif

Swearing just makes a person look small and illerate.

[/QUOTE]
JD Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye, Stephen King's The Shining are just two examples of literature that contain a whole lot of swearing and don't make the authors look small. Just saying.

Just like the heating coyles debate
I find it odd we have to keep having that debate. Easy to confirm they are gone. Taken out. Bye Bye. I wish we still had them, but I guess the cost to maintain them was high once the Vikings stopped footing the bill.

You are on this website, so I'll go ahead and make the assumption that you're familiar with computing devices. Grab your computing device, pull up a new browser tab, and type the recruit's name into the text field. (In this case, you would've typed "Andre Dollar" into your computing device.) After you press the enter button, a list of what are known as "hits" will populate the screen of your computing device. Click on one of the links available (ideally, the one that points you to the 247 website) and peruse the list of schools that are interested in (and perhaps have offered a scholarship to) the player in question.

Utilizing this simple, easy-to-follow list of instructions will prove beneficial in helping you to refrain from doing things like starting a new thread on GopherHole declaring how "interesting" it is that a player being recruited by the Gophers would be making social media posts about the Gophers.
You are on this website, so I'll go ahead and make the assumption that you're familiar with computing devices. Grab your computing device, pull up a new browser tab, and type the recruit's name into the text field. (In this case, you would've typed "Andre Dollar" into your computing device.) After you press the enter button, a list of what are known as "hits" will populate the screen of your computing device. Click on one of the links available (ideally, the one that points you to the 247 website) and peruse the list of schools that are interested in (and perhaps have offered a scholarship to) the player in question.

Utilizing this simple, easy-to-follow list of instructions will prove beneficial in helping you to refrain from doing things like starting a new thread on GopherHole declaring how "interesting" it is that a player being recruited by the Gophers would be making social media posts about the Gophers.

something similar could be said to you about reading the subject of threads prior to opening, reading, and then commenting on how pointless they are.

something similar could be said to you about reading the subject of threads prior to opening, reading, and then commenting on how pointless they are.

The point, which I'm sure you can grasp, is that a Gophers recruit tweeting about the Gophers is not interesting. Moreover, we don't need a new thread for each and every player who has an offer from the Gophers. That's what the "Class of 20xx" recruiting threads are for. How would everyone like it if there were a new "interesting" thread each time a Gophers recruit made a social media post about the Gophers? This board would be unreadable.

Taking a stab at the classic dpo post template...

The point, which I'm sure you can grasp, is that a Gophers recruit tweeting about the Gophers is not interesting.
Thats your opinion

Moreover, we don't need a new thread for each and every player who has an offer from the Gophers.
Why? There are plenty of threads like this

That's what the "Class of 20xx" recruiting threads are for.
The Class of 20xx threads hardly seem to be for anything recruit related lately

How would everyone like it if there were a new "interesting" thread each time a Gophers recruit made a social media post about the Gophers? This board would be unreadable.
Its the pissing matches, that you start most of the time, that make this board unreadable.

The point, which I'm sure you can grasp, is that a Gophers recruit tweeting about the Gophers is not interesting. Moreover, we don't need a new thread for each and every player who has an offer from the Gophers. That's what the "Class of 20xx" recruiting threads are for. How would everyone like it if there were a new "interesting" thread each time a Gophers recruit made a social media post about the Gophers? This board would be unreadable.
I would be fine with a bunch of threads. If I am not interested I don't click on them. If I miss a few threads oh well...

Top Bottom