interesting, but not interesting and unnecessary to DpoDoll68

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score

this Oklahoma kid isn’t even 16 yet and he’s already tagging @GopherFootball in his workout posts. I think the hype for our program is really building fast.

But I've heard that no TE worth his alt will ever come play here....

this Oklahoma kid isn’t even 16 yet and he’s already tagging @GopherFootball in his workout posts. I think the hype for our program is really building fast.
[/QUOTE]

MJ! When did you get out of the penalty box? Did I miss that? Thought you were still serving that game misconduct. Welcome back.

And to the thread topic... yes, it's very good to see that kids are taking notice of Minnesota.

But I've heard that no TE worth his alt will ever come play here....
Rumor has it we converted a previously unused crawl space into a proper "TE room".

I hear they put in some comfy chairs, bean bags, and some slogans on the walls!

Rumor has it we converted a previously unused crawl space into a proper "TE room".

I hear they put in some comfy chairs, bean bags, and some slogans on the walls!

Is it as nice as Penn State’s TE room, though?

Looks like he tagged - South Carolina, Oklahoma State, Nebraska, Memphis, and Minnesota. Assume that is probably his list of top schools at the moment. Seems like good company to be in.

We just offered him a couple weeks ago. It feels like a long shot at this point, since he’s likely to get many more offers, but at least we’re getting a look.

Looks like he tagged - South Carolina, Oklahoma State, Nebraska, Memphis, and Minnesota. Assume that is probably his list of top schools at the moment. Seems like good company to be in.
I see George Southern has offered, too. Wonder if Talon has any insights....

We just offered him a couple weeks ago. It feels like a long shot at this point, since he’s likely to get many more offers, but at least we’re getting a look.

We'll be reigning champs of CFB but still not getting any respect.

He's so money!

He has an offer from the Gophers, so it's not at all unusual that he'd be tagging the Gophers account in a Twitter post about working out. Weird thread.

Perhaps you'd like to share your thoughts on Hitler's leadership to add some spice to this thread?
giphy.gif

Ugly, ugly form on that clean.

I know that weight training is a fundamental part of football training these days. But I honestly wonder how more kids don’t hurt themselves in the weight room.

He has an offer from the Gophers, so it's not at all unusual that he'd be tagging the Gophers account in a Twitter post about working out. Weird thread.
Yeah weird thread right, because I was just supposed to know he was offered by the Gophers.

MJ! When did you get out of the penalty box? Did I miss that? Thought you were still serving that game misconduct. Welcome back.

And to the thread topic... yes, it's very good to see that kids are taking notice of Minnesota.
[/QUOTE]
My stupid a$$ ban got lifted February 10th. I guess I have to stick to just telling people they’re idiots instead of swearing at them, because no free speech here

the tweet clearly states he's not 16 yet.
and I’d like to know who’s following him? Because I’m not. I searched “gopher football” on google and it brought up recent tweets in my search results. So I clicked it. I don’t even have a twitter account.

My stupid a$$ ban got lifted February 10th. I guess I have to stick to just telling people they’re idiots instead of swearing at them, because no free speech here
Are you 12? I am picturing a kid about that age with his bottom lip all fat and pouting. This board is extremely lenient with bans - if you got banned you deserved it. I’m not surprised at all that you fail to see that.

Are you 12? I am picturing a kid about that age with his bottom lip all fat and pouting. This board is extremely lenient with bans - if you got banned you deserved it. I’m not surprised at all that you fail to see that.
I’m 28. I got banned for telling someone to F off because they were trying to paint me as a Hitler admirer.

Yeah weird thread right, because I was just supposed to know he was offered by the Gophers.
You are on this website, so I'll go ahead and make the assumption that you're familiar with computing devices. Grab your computing device, pull up a new browser tab, and type the recruit's name into the text field. (In this case, you would've typed "Andre Dollar" into your computing device.) After you press the enter button, a list of what are known as "hits" will populate the screen of your computing device. Click on one of the links available (ideally, the one that points you to the 247 website) and peruse the list of schools that are interested in (and perhaps have offered a scholarship to) the player in question.

Utilizing this simple, easy-to-follow list of instructions will prove beneficial in helping you to refrain from doing things like starting a new thread on GopherHole declaring how "interesting" it is that a player being recruited by the Gophers would be making social media posts about the Gophers.

“He’s the head of a country, and I mean, he’s the strong head, don’t let anyone think anything different, he speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.”

You are on this website, so I'll go ahead and make the assumption that you're familiar with computing devices. Grab your computing device, pull up a new browser tab, and type the recruit's name into the text field. (In this case, you would've typed "Andre Dollar" into your computing device.) After you press the enter button, a list of what are known as "hits" will populate the screen of your computing device. Click on one of the links available (ideally, the one that points you to the 247 website) and peruse the list of schools that are interested in (and perhaps have offered a scholarship to) the player in question.

Utilizing this simple, easy-to-follow list of instructions will prove beneficial in helping you to refrain from doing things like starting a new thread on GopherHole declaring how "interesting" it is that a player being recruited by the Gophers would be making social media posts about the Gophers.
Does my starting of a new thread bother you that much? Also, while you may have known that the Gophers had already been recruiting him, I didn’t. I’m usually pretty good at finding new information and tracking recruiting. I didn’t think the coaching staff had their eyes on a 15 year old from Oklahoma already. I also didn’t know if anyone else had known. So I was trying to bring something to attention that I thought may be worth while. You’re just that big of a d1ckhead to take issue with me doing so. If I’m posting a new thread about something you don’t care to read, then don’t effing read it. the fact that you feel it’s necessary to get upset about the existence of a thread tells me you must live in your mother’s basement at age 48, you play RPG video games all day, and 7 Saturday’s of the year are your only times seeing daylight in which you go alone.

Top Bottom