Injuries

The kid is only 18 years old. One would like to believe that he'll have a greater chance of a quick, successful recovery due to his youth. Best wishes to him.

The one positive is that he will receive a medical hardship and therefore will be able to play one more year than expected. Basically, but not technically, it is the same as if we had red shirted him this year. Therefore those of you who wanted to see him red shirted this fall you got your wish. I am not saying that is good or bad, only time will tell. The unknown in this whole thing is just how well and how long the ACL injury will take to heal.

Yeah if there is a good side it is the timing from the standpoint that he might even be in a position to do some things during spring ball next year and summer conditioning. The down side of course is that no one knows how he will come back from the injury. Jones was on the field Thursday night which was great but tough to know yet if he is anywhere close to the player he looked like he might become before he got hurt. Best wishes for him durning his rehab, hopefully he will come back 100% and have a great career at the U of M.

Youth has its advantages. I am of the age that I am stiff where I used to be limber, and limber where I used to be stiff.

I think it's a tough break, but I think he was in a position where the Gophers have a couple of nice options in guys that have similar skills to him (Maye and Jones).

Per Marcus Fuller.....

Harbison will be redshirted and is expected to make a full recovery from the season-ending knee injury, according to Kill.

Hoping for different news, but it is what it is... Best wishes on a sound quick recovery, Jamel.

I think it's a tough break, but I think he was in a position where the Gophers have a couple of nice options in guys that have similar skills to him (Maye and Jones).

Yeah with Jamel out, one has to believe that Maye's touches are going to go up quite a bit.

what play did he even get hurt on? thanks to cbs and their terrific coverage of the game I totally missed this.

CBS Sports needs Marney Gellner, Erin Andrews, Nadine Babu, and Station19 to have a first level, top shelf group of Announcers for College Football.

Go Gophers

CBS Sports needs Marney Gellner, Erin Andrews, Nadine Babu, and Station19 to have a first level, top shelf group of Announcers for College Football.

Go Gophers

Let's just say that might be a little distracting.:cool02:

Go Gophers

Lol, where did that come from?

Btw - we missed you at UNLV, Dr. Don - I told Abe you were my favorite friendly stalker :)

Lol, where did that come from?

Btw - we missed you at UNLV, Dr. Don - I told Abe you were my favorite friendly stalker :)

1st question, because of knowledge and scenery, except for station19, but we needed one old ugly grumpy guy for contrast.

2nd, I was with you guys in spirit, and with the pictures that were texted to me, I felt like I was there with you.

Ogee Oglethorpe also has had some good comments about the atmosphere at Sam Boyd with all the Gopher fans there.

Thanks for thinking of me while you guys were in Vegas playing around, Nadine.

Top Bottom