I Support Coach Kill Thread! Let's get this thread larger than the Souhan crap thread

100% behind you coach. You've assembled one heck of a staff, the future looks bright. If Rebecca ever needs a break from driving you around, I'm here for you. Never mind my Avatar :^)

we're lucky to have Coach Kill here at Minnesota. I hope he's here for another twenty years and retires as a living legend!

"I believe that Mr. Souhan's statement that "No one who buys a ticket to TCF Bank Stadium should be rewarded with the sight of a middle-aged man writhing on the ground" warrants a public apology by Mr. Souhan to Coach Kill, the University of Minnesota, and to the thousands of Minnesotans who struggle with epilepsy. "

Ageed

Jerry Kill and his staff is the right group of guys for the job. Support him 100%.

It looks like the Epilepsy Association is organizing a Victory Walk Rally.
http://www.epilepsyfoundationmn.org/rally.aspx

THOUSANDS TO GATHER AT PRE-GAME RALLY TO SUPPORT COACH KILL
Gopher Sports provides tickets to September 21 game for people affected by seizures

St. Paul, MN – September 16, 2013 – The Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota (EFMN) is organizing a public rally to show support for Coach Kill and the 60,000 Minnesotans with epilepsy.

Recent media stories suggesting that Coach Kill and people with epilepsy are not capable of high-profile careers sparked a grassroots advocacy effort this week. The Foundation responded vigorously to advocate for people with seizures and point out the need for seizure education to stop stigma and discrimination.

Thousands affected by seizures have demonstrated their support and condemned media suggestions that people with seizures cannot handle stressful jobs. “We’re turning misinformation into opportunities to provide more seizure education. It’s time for all of us affected by epilepsy to stand up and not be defined by seizures,” said EFMN Executive Director Vicki Kopplin.

“We cannot control whether our seizures are in public or private environments. Educating the public on how to respond and support someone who has a seizure actually provides confidence to those of us with seizures to achieve,” said EFMN Board President Brett Boyum.

WHAT: EFMN’s rally at the “Victory Walk” where people affected by seizures will gather to show their support as Coach Kill and the players walk into TCF Bank Stadium for the September 21st game against San Jose State.

DETAILS: Saturday, September 21 at 8:30 a.m. Rally will be on Oak Street between TCF Bank stadium & Mariucci Arena.

WHO: Rally attendees will receive “JERRYSOTA” t-shirts to show their support during the game.

About the Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota

The Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota (EFMN) leads the fight to stop seizures, find a cure and overcome the challenges created by epilepsy. One in 10 people will have a seizure in their lifetime, and 1 in 26 people will develop epilepsy. The Foundation’s programs and services cover all of Minnesota and Eastern North Dakota. For more information, visit www.efmn.org.

A big THANK YOU to coach Kill for leading our team with the kind of character and resolve that says MINNESOTA! We're proud of you coach!

Ski-U-Mah from Texas!

Go Gophers!

Without a doubt. Kill is the best thing that has happened to the football team in a long time. He is one heck of a class guy.

I will be the first to admit that I did not know much about epilepsy prior to Coach Kill coming to Minnesota; but I am glad that I do now. I supported him before he got here and I will support him till the end.

Another part that I am impressed with is that I have never seen our fan base so galvanized behind a coach, especially in his third year. Coach Kill would be a great leader in no matter what industry he would work in; but I am glad that he is our coach and our leader. He is more than just a leader of 110 young men. Coach Kill is the leader of our Gopher Nation.

I am proud to stand with Coach Kill.

Have been a Gopher for 54 years. Those are the years I remember. Could be I was born a Gopher several years earlier, but don't remember that. Anyway, that means super times and horrendous all bang around in my memory, as well as an army of coaches. There were none that I trusted more than I do Jerry Kill. We may not ever win another national title, but I am satisfied that it won't be coaching that keeps us from it.

From Andy Katz via Twitter: "On yesterday's @OTLonESPN about epilepsy and Minnesota coach Jerry Kill, Star-Tribune columnist Jim Souhan was invited, but declined."

Of course he did. That would have been embarrassing to try to defend his perspective in person.

From Andy Katz via Twitter: "On yesterday's @OTLonESPN about epilepsy and Minnesota coach Jerry Kill, Star-Tribune columnist Jim Souhan was invited, but declined."

Of course he did. That would have been embarrassing to try to defend his perspective in person.

Of course. Just like he wasn't at Teague's press conference or Kill's press conference on Tuesday. He is a spineless coward.

Of course. Just like he wasn't at Teague's press conference or Kill's press conference on Tuesday. He is a spineless coward.

He really wanted to do OTL, but he couldn't since he agreed to provide exclusive access to Bob Kravitz at the Indianapolis Star.

It's pretty indicative that Souhan knows he screwed-up and just wants to put the whole embarrassment behind him.

It's pretty indicative that Souhan knows he screwed-up and just wants to put the whole embarrassment behind him.

The silence from him and his cronies is deafening.
Souhan may have just inadvertently united ESPN, the U, the state, and the nation against himself. That's a hell of a cult!

Top Bottom