I Support Coach Kill Thread! Let's get this thread larger than the Souhan crap thread

I think Coach Kill should be judged on the performance of the football program, not on the frequency of his seizures.

I support Coach Kill not only as The Coach of Gopher Football Team, but also as a survivor of cancer. I support Jerry Kill for taking the lead in de stigmatizing Epilepsy and telling others they are not limited by it. And I am outraged with the media not getting that message. And what was two weeks ago Rick Reilly, wrote Jerry Kills It.

Jerry Kill is an inspiration. Gophers deserve a strong man like him.

There are a lot of coaches I wouldn't want coaching the Gophers, Jerry Kill isn't on that list.

Still very proud to have a guy like Jerry Kill as our head ball coach! Can't wait until this Saturday to cheer him and the rest of the team on to victory! Go Gophers!!

May Coach Kill roam the sidelines this Saturday as healthy as can be!

I support coach Kill 100% as I believe his players do as well. He is in complete charge of his team and staff, the media trash like Souhan can take a hike.

I'm with Jerry as is this young man.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>how does it make you feel about Kill's seizure yesterday right in front of you? — Not a big deal at all. <a href="http://t.co/39XCy17ecF">http://t.co/39XCy17ecF</a></p>— 〽I'm Golden〽 (@Elmore2014) <a href="https://twitter.com/Elmore2014/statuses/379442018105438208">September 16, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'd cancel my Strib subscription if I still had one. Mr. Souhan should be fired and/or suspended for this asinine take.

I support Coach Kill.

It's obvious to me the program is in much better shape than it was 3 years ago. I have confidence in the coach and his team to continue to make this program stronger, and I will leave it to him, his family, and his Dr. to decide the rest.

I'm with Jerry as is this young man.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>how does it make you feel about Kill's seizure yesterday right in front of you? — Not a big deal at all. <a href="http://t.co/39XCy17ecF">http://t.co/39XCy17ecF</a></p>— 〽I'm Golden〽 (@Elmore2014) <a href="https://twitter.com/Elmore2014/statuses/379442018105438208">September 16, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ragnow said the same thing.

It's obvious to me the program is in much better shape than it was 3 years ago. I have confidence in the coach and his team to continue to make this program stronger, and I will leave it to him, his family, and his Dr. to decide the rest.

I'm just going to use your post my friend. That's exactly where I'm at.

Gopher fans are fortunate to have Coach Kill and his staff leading our football program. His health issues are the business of:
#1 Jerry Kill
#2 His family
#3 His coaching staff and players
#4 His manager (i.e., Norwood Teague)

As an aside, Jim Souhan has shown himself to be low life scum.

I was lying in bed last night thinking about this getting angry about this whole situation and planned to start this thread also so I'll post my thoughts here. This goes out to Soupcan, the rest of the media, and any of the posters on this forum that think Kill should step down or think they need to ask serious questions after this seizure or doubt his ability to lead this team. Clearly none of you have ever known anyone with a disability or medical condition because you have show yourselves to be insensitive aholes and clearly you must not have many friends either since you are totally insensitive to someone who has beaten cancer and lives with a medical condition he does his best to control. You have only fooled yourselves into thinking he should not be having seizures. At no time after the previous one did anyone say that he has it under control and he would never have one again. This is something he will live with the rest of his life so you need to accept it and get over it and support him. You've fooled yourselves into thinking this shouldn't happen ever again. It's a fact of life and something Jerry will always live with and manage to the best of his abilities. There are many people in this world who live with this or something similar and to suggest that it would prevent anyone from being able to do something is completely a**inine. Jerry will come back from this just as he has every other one so there is no need to put a magic number on how many per games he can have. That's just about the most insensitive thing I have ever heard and makes me angry that anyone would do that. So now because he had another one that's one to many or something? That's ridiculous. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. If the U didn't ask him to step aside and had no intention of asking him to do so the last time then is would be just as stupid and insensitive to do so after this one also. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete jerk and has never faced adversity. It is totally up to Jerry and Jerry alone. A big F U to any one who thinks otherwise. Jerry Kill is the head coach of this football team and is building it the right way and hopefully will be the head coach for a long time seizures or not. I support him totally until he decides for himself he wants to step down. I support any decision he makes. Go Gophers!

Coach Kill

We support Jerry Kill and his staff 100%...he is building this program the right way. Souhan's comments hurt lots of people and it really shows how ignorant he really is. Complete a-hole. Why the newspaper continues to allow sh*t like this to be printed is beyond me. The newspaper owes Coach Kill and Rebecca and their family an apology.

Great stuff Central Gopher!

Soupcan go get bent! I sure hope u don't get cancer or a medical condition u have to work with!! Or phillip mackey sure hope your health sticks around..

I have never seen a couple people go after people with medical conditions wow! Lets all put these people in homes and lock them up! I mean can u believe they let jerry in public.

Kill is doing a great job having these kids ready to play. They are like the least penalized team in the big Ten... Have one of the all time high GPA in the classroom. They are starting to build some depth at all the positions on the field. They look stronger and faster than any team we have seen in awhile...

The one down fall this team still has is they are very young yet!!

I support Coach Kill 100%! Seems like a great man and one heck of a coach. I'm proud to say he's the coach of the team I cheer for on Saturdays.

I hope on Saturday when they announce jerry kills name before the game he gets the biggest standing ovation ever! I will be

I support coach kill and want him to have nothing but success here...however I feel way too many are making coach Kill bigger than the program.

Top Bottom