How the eff do we watch Pac-12 Network?

I live near Seattle and don’t have regular access to Pac 12. They have to have the worst TV deal of any of the top conferences.
They do, by far and wide.

I think the big part of the problem is that they did not partner with a TV network to create and operate the channel. BTN is half owned by FOX, and of course the ACC and SEC networks are owned and operated by ESPN.

I'm watching Pac-12 After Dark now on Fubo. It's their version of the Final Drive...except it sucks. Thank goodness for BTN, Dave Revsine and crew.

I am guessing the Gophs/Buffs tilt won't be a featured game as part of the PAC 12 Classic programs for years to come.

Feels like the Gophers should get payback, as they still replay Cal's 2006 rout over Minnesota (42-17).

I have Hulu. I get about every sports network imaginable, except the PAC-12 Network. I could watch the likes Texas State against some school called Incarnate Word but not the Gophers.

Full disclosure. I'm not 100% confident on the pro-rated aspect (probably 75% confident). That's what I was told from multiple reps and I have succesfully done something similar in the past when I wanted to watch ESPNU, but it's entirely possible I was given bad info and their policy has changed.
Just to follow up on this. I got my bill for the time I added PAC-12 network and it worked. Ended up paying 96 cents.

Top Bottom