How the eff do we watch Pac-12 Network?

Fubo's going to have this surprise subscription and cancelation spike coming from Minnesota tomorrow. They are used to it I'm sure..."I only wanted to watch one game" is a reason they display for canceling.
They should have an offer of $5.00 per game. I feel like they would make more off that then hoping people forget to cancel.

You have to pick the elite package. The guide is showing the game at noon tomorrow.
I don't see it even on the elite package. I live in Oregon, so maybe it has something to do with that.

EDIT: Did the $10.99 add on and I have it all set up now.

I don't see it even on the elite package. I live in Oregon, so maybe it has something to do with that.
Log in an open your Profile settings and select the "Manage Add-ons" option. That's where you can select the additional sports channels.

Got my 7 day free trial of Fubo just now.
Let's go Gophers!

OK, I have a question.

MSP is the #14 TV market in the nation, and Denver is the #16 TV market, according to: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_television_markets

It makes perfect sense that a game like Colorado vs Northern Colorado would be on PAC12 Network. Similar to how Gophers vs Miami OH would be on Big Ten Network.

How the eff is Colorado vs Minnesota on PAC12 Network???

Honestly, Fubo seems to work pretty slick. I had looked into them a few months back. The big downside for me is that they don't have Bally Sports.

I’m impressed with Fubo TV. It was easy to setup and use. Nice channel lineup and great picture quality. I have DirecTV and with all the sports options there I will be cancelling Fubo after the game. But, if Fubo or any of the other web tv services get all the channels I want, I will consider swapping for good.

I DO GET THE GAME!!! It's on Dish on Channel 409 Pac 12 Network

Looking forward to seeing the big game!!

I’m impressed with Fubo TV. It was easy to setup and use. Nice channel lineup and great picture quality. I have DirecTV and with all the sports options there I will be cancelling Fubo after the game. But, if Fubo or any of the other web tv services get all the channels I want, I will consider swapping for good.
Their "Elite" package, which has PAC12N, is showing $80/mo. 154 channels, if I counted correctly.

I can't possibly see what advantage having a stupid mini-dish stuck to your roof, and needing a stupid box per TV, provides.

The obvious caveat is if you live outside of civilization and thus don't have good internet.

Their "Elite" package, which has PAC12N, is showing $80/mo. 154 channels, if I counted correctly.

I can't possibly see what advantage having a stupid mini-dish stuck to your roof, and needing a stupid box per TV, provides.

The obvious caveat is if you live outside of civilization and thus don't have good internet.
DirecTV has a wireless option where you don't need boxes. But them launching their own streaming service means they see the writing on the wall. The end of satellite TV is near.

DirecTV has a wireless option where you don't need boxes. But them launching their own streaming service means they see the writing on the wall. The end of satellite TV is near.

Dish does too. We spend plenty of time in an RV so have been trying to figure out ways to go fully with DirectTV or Dish to go seemlessly between satellite and streaming, but it seems like the satellite and broadband providers are still limiting the streaming capabilities (like cloud DVR) to keep people using their equipment. Sooner or later, they'll need to step up their streaming services to be competitive on their own.

Thank you.
A little ticked I have Directv, ESPN+, freaking center ice, Sunday ticket, extra innings, Disney, Amazon, Netflix, HBO Max and the only thing I watch is Gophers football and despite all of this I now need to get something call Fubo.
Fubo? How about Eff U?
I mean, don't forget to cancel in protest after the game!

welcome to Pac 12 fans nightmare, I got directv and don't even get to watch USC

FWIW - last week I found a free decent-quality stream of the Miami game on a site called "buffstream.io" I think this is basically a new home for the old reddit thread that had links to watch free streams of events.

But - the point is - I found a free stream of the game and it worked OK with almost no buffering.

So, if you don't want to go for the free Fubo signup, this could be another option. I am very leery of anything that requires a credit card to sign up - got burned on one of those sites before and wound up having to cancel my credit card and get a new card.

(hopefully we don't have to listen to more brain-numbing music during commercial breaks....)
Thanks. Worked good for me. Appreciate it.

I got it on Comcast but the picture quality was often like Marcia Brady having a dream

I went to the bar and bastards didn't have it.

Top Bottom