Homecoming Roll Call

I will be making the 30 minute commute.

I'll be making the drive from Anoka County...:cool:

Seems my son's games almost completely overlap with the Gophers. I was checking the score constantly today on the sidelines...

We’ll be there from Pittsburgh

We got our Maroon shirts too for our gold section 😆👍
You could have saved the U the UPS cost and just picked up your package next weekend!

Coming in to join my son in 211 with Maroon gear in tow.

Bought flight from Atlanta, group of 16 coming to the game. Just need to buy a yellow shirt for section 114. Dennis Evans official visit, team playing well. Who’s coming with me!
4 from Maple Grove in section 212, got my new gold Gopher sweater last week and can't wait for Saturday. If this game doesn't sellout, something is wrong someplace.

I'll be making the drive from Anoka County...:cool:
I'll be right there with ya, hopefully I wont have to spend 30 min driving around looking for somewhere to park in the paid for reserved ramp this coming week like last weekend at 4th Street ramp.

I'll be right there with ya, hopefully I wont have to spend 30 min driving around looking for somewhere to park in the paid for reserved ramp this coming week like last weekend at 4th Street ramp.
Call the ticket office and buy a parking pass.

Call the ticket office and buy a parking pass.
I have one season pass 4th Street Ramp....hour before last weeks game it was filled up to the top due to some tennis event happening.....not good planning on the U's part to fill it up with morning events and then have no spots open for those of us who pay for the season to park in the ramp for Game Days.

We will be there in full force; our middle-aged group of four, in section 143. Pre-game at Stub and Herbs

I have one season pass 4th Street Ramp....hour before last weeks game it was filled up to the top due to some tennis event happening.....not good planning on the U's part to fill it up with morning events and then have no spots open for those of us who pay for the season to park in the ramp for Game Days.
Oh yeah....that's not good. They gotta reserve the spots they already sold.

mu brother and I will be in 238 wearing maroon…wouldn’t miss it!

4 in maroon sec. 211 from Maple Grove + 2 of my daughter's sorority sisters from Chicago and St.louis. I wore my gold yesterday in Michigan.

Top Bottom