Homecoming Roll Call

Are there people selling game day tickets on the street these days, like in the old days? That used to be a great way to go to a game. I absolutely love Gopher football, but can't afford season tickets and don't want to sit in the nose bleeds if I go to homecoming. I need to get lucky. Appreciate your thoughts.

Are there people selling game day tickets on the street these days, like in the old days? That used to be a great way to go to a game. I absolutely love Gopher football, but can't afford season tickets and don't want to sit in the nose bleeds if I go to homecoming. I need to get lucky. Appreciate your thoughts.
Check

StubHub
Vivid Seats
SeatGeek
Ticketmaster

Get your tickets now so you’ll know which color to wear!

No because tickets are digital for the most part now. A scalper would have to ask season tickets be printed which by the way hope the U stops doing that.

I miss that. Also, be prepared that most stadiums and arenas are cashless now. Not sure if HBS is, but Target Center and Target field are.

Get in price is 71 from the ticket office. Gopherpass is 200 for the season and gets you in the door (guarantees SRO at worst) -- though I assume the ticket office isn't selling anymore.

There with my brother. Our late mother's birthday so should be a big win. Gophs by 20.

Bought flight from Atlanta, group of 16 coming to the game. Just need to buy a yellow shirt for section 114. Dennis Evans official visit, team playing well. Who’s coming with me!
I had to buy both kids gold Gophers shirts too! 😂😂. They have always worn maroon jerseys! 😂😂

Which previous players do we think will be or we want to see coming home for this game?

Rashod Batman
AwJr
Coughlin
M Gray
Lawrence Maroney
Eric Decker
Adam Weber
Tony Dungy
Max Williams

I’ll text Matt Spaeth to see if he’s even thinking about it…

Group of 6. Tailgating in St. Paul.
Go Gophers!

Looks like Decker may be coming home also! AFA58710-AA1E-4291-B4DE-C179653BA1B4.jpeg

I'll be right there with ya, hopefully I wont have to spend 30 min driving around looking for somewhere to park in the paid for reserved ramp this coming week like last weekend at 4th Street ramp.
Moved out of Lot 37 for that reason. Minnesota lot has numbered reserved spots. Consider that for 2023.

Bringing my three boys up from Atlanta. Look forward to seeing our tailgate friends we me thru this forum!
Bought flight from Atlanta, group of 16 coming to the game. Just need to buy a yellow shirt for section 114. Dennis Evans official visit, team playing well. Who’s coming with me!

Marooned out to the gills and rockin' and rollin' in 131!
This nice weather has all the fall gear I've got just waiting in the wings, but I'm not complaining one bit! Last few games I've def dressed too warm!

Student here. They were giving out free t-shirts today in front of Coffman. The line was massive. Gonna be a sea of gold.

Top Bottom