Home loss to a poor Summit League team in year 3

I used to like reading your posts but these days I see you in the category or Dr. Don and Station 19. It is not a compliment by the way.

Sorry to disappoint you.

You stated that you felt Tubby would have had a good recruiting class this past year if he had still been at MN. You're welcome to your opinion but I think it is impossible to tell since those players would have been sophomores the last time Tubby coached at MN.

I used to like reading your posts but these days I see you in the category or Dr. Don and Station 19. It is not a compliment by the way.

I was offended by that, therefore you need to change and adapt.

triggered.jpg

Relax, nothing insulting. You and Dr. Don are just blind cheerleaders no matter what the games' results are. Heck, I can coach this team and get you two's support.

Relax, nothing insulting. You and Dr. Don are just blind cheerleaders no matter what the games' results are. Heck, I can coach this team and get you two's support.

Oh no, cheering and supporting your team no matter what? How embarrassing!

Shows how little you pay attention. station19 has been very critical lately. Either way, you're ripping on people because they support their favorite teams no matter what. Really?

This entire post is rife with petty comments, and generally pathetic complaints about a collegiate sports program that you all supposedly enjoy watching. I'm embarrassed to be reading this garbage, and I think I'll be done for a while...

Typical Minnesota sports fan mentality... things have gone south, I think I'll go on a semi-public (anonymous) tirade about how my favorite local team is contributing to my quickly deteriorating mental health, I am so miserable!

This season was never going to be "successful", fact. We can only hope for player development, and that next year's class will make us competitive.

See you next year... maybe

GopherHoopsFan

Oh no, cheering and supporting your team no matter what? How embarrassing!

Good Lord, you guys really are upset about the loss aren't you. Don't blame it on us.

For your information, I was not going to use this word but you made me . Yes fans like Station 19, yourself, and a few others are biased. They put on blinders and cannot see anything wrong with the situations. GophersInIowa, you are getting less intelligent everyday. Is it too cold in Iowa? I have yet to read a post from Station 19 to criticize this on-the-job training coach.

Good Lord, you guys really are upset about the loss aren't you. Don't blame it on us.

For your information, I was not going to use this word but you made me . Yes fans like Station 19, yourself, and a few others are biased. They put on blinders and cannot see anything wrong with the situations. GophersInIowa, you are getting less intelligent everyday. Is it too cold in Iowa? I have yet to read a post from Station 19 to criticize this on-the-job training coach.

If me disagreeing with someone on a message board makes me less intelligent, then so be it.

Why would I be upset? I'm an SDSU alumnus. I was actually a little proud of my Jacks, to be honest.

I'm not a fair weather fan. I don't cheer for the team only when it's doing well. I cheer for them whether they are 40-0 and national champions or 0-40 and the worst team in the country.

You go ahead and b**** and moan because the Gophers aren't undefeated. I'm going to continue to support the team no matter how the season turns out. If you don't want to do so, then that is your choice. Just don't be a ****** because others do.

Top Bottom