Has Josh Martin just decided to be a Gopher?!

Pitt fan reactions are a little entertaining. But that might make me a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# thinking so.

Dear god, some of them freak out over Twitter recruiting violations more than Gopher Holers. They're beating us at our own game!

IALTO

How is it enforceable? How can the NCAA tell by your Twitter account if you are a booster/season ticket holder? How can they tell if you are truly a fan of the U or a fan of Ioaw trying to get the U in trouble? The NCAA cannot subpoena Twitter for records, so it's a completely unenforceable rule, not that Twitter records would be able to show/prove anything anyhow.

I'm truly curious how it could ever be enforced, so someone please explain.

The picture of Goldy and me as my Twitter avatar gives me away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Played for a 3-15 AAU team . 7ppg 6 boards, 49% from the line season average. Pretty much 2-3 star numbers for a lower class team. VS Reid travis he had 7 pts and 3 rebounds while Travis went for 28 and 12.

Vaughn played horribly against Isaiah Whitehead, probably don't want him either... :rolleyes:

Played for a 3-15 AAU team . 7ppg 6 boards, 49% from the line season average. Pretty much 2-3 star numbers for a lower class team. VS Reid travis he had 7 pts and 3 rebounds while Travis went for 28 and 12.

That's a reason why Travis isn't coming. He's status is to high for the Gophers at this time. If Pitino can have some success we can get the Travis type. Travis is a top 25 player. Tough to get before young Pitino ever coaches a game. We do have King and now Martin who should fit the system quite well. Vaughn is the guy we want. Hands down.

That's a reason why Travis isn't coming. He's status is to high for the Gophers at this time. If Pitino can have some success we can get the Travis type. Travis is a top 25 player. Tough to get before young Pitino ever coaches a game. We do have King and now Martin who should fit the system quite well. Vaughn is the guy we want. Hands down.
That's not really how it works in the Basketball world. Top 25 guys know they can make a big difference for a currently poor team, whereas, a single top 25 running back knows he's not going to be able to help Purdue win. Mudiay wouldn't be going to SMU if we were talking football.

Top Bottom