Guesses for uniforms vs Purdue

I'm assuming there's some sort of coordination between the Stripe the Stadium efforts and which uniforms the Gopher will be rocking (i.e. no anthracite or black).

Someone mentioned that the white helmets have replaced the 'yellow' gold helmets this season. So I'm guessing maroon jersey, gold pants, maroon helmet with gold facemasks and dual 'M' logos.
I loved the white uniforms we played with against MSU, hopefully I can see those unis soon.

Gotta think a combo of maroon and gold given the stripe out.

New concept to tie uniforms to the chrome helmet: Chrome gold helmet; maroon jersey; reflective gold numbers to match helmet chrome outlined in white; and shiny gold pants to also match helmet chrome. Apologies if graphic isn’t perfect but my best attempt.

Attachments

• AAC12ADB-C7DA-407B-9B49-56C97F9166D1.jpeg
    AAC12ADB-C7DA-407B-9B49-56C97F9166D1.jpeg
    289.2 KB · Views: 41

New concept to tie uniforms to the chrome helmet: Chrome gold helmet; maroon jersey; reflective gold numbers to match helmet chrome outlined in white; and shiny gold pants to also match helmet chrome. Apologies if graphic isn’t perfect but my best attempt.
SWAG

Came across a video from what looks like the equipment room with someone mentioning “stripe out”.

Looks like a maroon helmet with (yellow) gold facemask and decals.

Last edited:

The traditionalists should be happy with Saturday's look.

This is awesome 👏

I'm assuming there's some sort of coordination between the Stripe the Stadium efforts and which uniforms the Gopher will be rocking (i.e. no anthracite or black).

Someone mentioned that the white helmets have replaced the 'yellow' gold helmets this season. So I'm guessing maroon jersey, gold pants, maroon helmet with gold facemasks and dual 'M' logos.
I actually got it right!

🌟

🍪

Lol

I have to say, the maroon jerseys with the white numbers and gold pants looks kind of gross. The maroon jerseys with gold numbers is the way to go with those pants!
I agree completely. I’ve been saying it for years. Fleck seems to be infatuated with maximizing white on the uniforms. The thick white collars complete the problem.

It is after Labor Day! Geez.

Man, if the numbers/collar were gold these would be fire. Love the shades of maroon and gold, but the white just screws with the look. The helmets/facemask are maroon and gold, the pants are pure gold, the white being in the center just seems out of place. I think it only really works when the pants and helmets are white, too.

I agree completely. I’ve been saying it for years. Fleck seems to be infatuated with maximizing white on the uniforms. The thick white collars complete the problem.

It is after Labor Day! Geez.
Yeah, these aren't my favorite. Looks a little like what Lake of the Woods High School would wear.

I wonder if we will see new uniforms next year? This is year 5 of this iteration.

Man, if the numbers/collar were gold these would be fire. Love the shades of maroon and gold, but the white just screws with the look. The helmets/facemask are maroon and gold, the pants are pure gold, the white being in the center just seems out of place. I think it only really works when the pants and helmets are white, too.

The white compression sleeves and gloves both players are wearing are making it seem like there's way more white in this combo than there really is.

Which look do you like better…#18 or #51?

Attachments

• F96249AB-AB66-4B96-839C-5F92A7B053BB.jpeg
    F96249AB-AB66-4B96-839C-5F92A7B053BB.jpeg
    810.3 KB · Views: 19

Top Bottom