Guesses for uniforms vs Purdue

pharmacygopher

114 Row 11
Reaction score
I'm assuming there's some sort of coordination between the Stripe the Stadium efforts and which uniforms the Gopher will be rocking (i.e. no anthracite or black).

Someone mentioned that the white helmets have replaced the 'yellow' gold helmets this season. So I'm guessing maroon jersey, gold pants, maroon helmet with gold facemasks and dual 'M' logos.

I think classic MMG, but could see MGM or GMG to match the stripe out.

Someone is always pleading for “full banana”… someday, but not homecoming!

it sounds like gold helmets are no longer an option. I think the last time gold jerseys were worn was the South Dakota State game in 2019 and they were leftovers from the Kill era with brick pattern and the old font for the maroon numbers.

With all that in mind, I think any talk of full banana can/should be retired.

I’ll take the yellow ‘golden’ helmets over white any day
My suggestion is to just have fun with it. There's going to be so many variations and combinations with PJ.

We'll probably get a decent dose of white variations this year and may not see them for a bit in favor of the yellow gold's.

it sounds like gold helmets are no longer an option. I think the last time gold jerseys were worn was the South Dakota State game in 2019 and they were leftovers from the Kill era with brick pattern and the old font for the maroon numbers.

With all that in mind, I think any talk of full banana can/should be retired.
Agreed, it seems unlikely as that's one of the few things remained from the last staff.

They did rock the golds in 2020 against Purdue with 'end racism' on the name plates.

What ever they are they have to stand out as Purdue is black and gold. Their colors are identical to Colorado.

Would be cool to one day wear the 2004-2005 ish ‘throwbacks’ with the shine and everything. Barber/Maroney era. Just once

Hope they are maroon and gold, with white tossed in there somewhere. No all-white on the road, no all-black at home. School colors, please.

Hope they are maroon and gold, with white tossed in there somewhere. No all-white on the road, no all-black at home. School colors, please.
How do you account for NC helmet and unis? Not school colors?

chrome pants
ALL CHROME!!!

MS430C-Planet-Robot-Chrome-web.jpg

MMG with gold grills on the helmet.

I'm at the point where I could care less as long as they continue to play the way they have been. Roll out in ungodly ugly uniforms and they will still look golden to me if they continue their winning ways.

Top Bottom