Gophers schedule a home and home with…

I’ve seen this before. Saban will be gone, Alabama will fall off in the late 2020’s, and the Strib comment section will be full of ignorant “fans” complaining about the Gopher’s cupcake schedule, again.

Feel like getting this as a true home and home and not a neutral site thing is kind of a big deal.
Yes.

We have done a good job.
USC
Texas (until they bought it out)
Alabama
North Carolina
Colorado
Cal
Mississippi state
TCU
Oregon state
Etc

People who rip on the schedule have unrealistic expectations

Feel like getting this as a true home and home and not a neutral site thing is kind of a big deal.
I looked at Bama's schedule....had to go back to 2011 to find a game at Penn State where they actually travelled north to the other teams site. All their other Power 5 non conf games I could find were either in the South or in a neutral site.

So yeah, them agreeing to play up here is definitely not the norm for them. They don't shy away from playing power 5 teams but it rarely seems to be a true road game for them.

I’ve seen this before. Saban will be gone, Alabama will fall off in the late 2020’s, and the Strib comment section will be full of ignorant “fans” complaining about the Gopher’s cupcake schedule, again.
Well then someone should save this post so that we can post a link to it in those comments to show the ignorant that this series was scheduled while Alabama was at the top of the college football world. :)

Nick Saban still coaching and will be like 90
highresrollsafe.jpg

Just looked at Bama's 2024 schedule. Looks like they are heading up to Madison, so maybe they are changing their norm in terms of scheduling.

Top Bottom