Gophers BEAT wisconsin Post Game Thread

Ok sharing one more.

Quick recap: Chryst overlooked an inferior team, had a terrible game plan, could not adjust, was outfoxed by f’n fleck, Defense was meh, and officiating comically favored Minnesota. To be sure this loss is not on the officials but solely and exclusively on Chryst.
Posted by PiersonFoundTheFox on Nov 27, 2021 | 6:40 PM

Well...​

F14-C0-A0-E-0-D85-4-FA8-9-E13-2-CCC5-CD2-F524.jpg

The funny thing is badger fans are saying the same thing. To be fair a fan called him out after that but there were a few others with similar comments.

Fraudulent win​

Chryst may have sucked. But the refs flat out gifted golden showers 14 points. An interception that wasn’t. And a DPI that clearly was an OPI. No need to mention numerous other missed holdings and phantom holding calls on WI (just look at the one against Chenal).
Posted by M0rinda on Nov 27, 2021 | 6:43 PM
Can you really bitch a lot when your team failed to score an offensive TD in 60 minutes of football?

Ok sharing one more.

Quick recap: Chryst overlooked an inferior team, had a terrible game plan, could not adjust, was outfoxed by f’n fleck, Defense was meh, and officiating comically favored Minnesota. To be sure this loss is not on the officials but solely and exclusively on Chryst.
Posted by PiersonFoundTheFox on Nov 27, 2021 | 6:40 PM

Well...​

Where was it that Pierson found the fox?

We've had our differences in the past but glad you got to experience that wrendahl. Ski U Mah!!!!!!
I was there in 2019 for the PSU win and also in Tampa in Ray J Stadium for the Auburn win!

As outspoken as I was in Fleck’s first season, watching his Big Ten wins mount, I KNOW he IS a BT Coach, and a GREAT leader of this Gopher Football Program.

when I am wrong, I am wrong. That 2019 season convinced me just how wrong I had been.
So, I’ll apologize and say: “…I was wrong…”

I was there in 2019 for the PSU win and also in Tampa in Ray J Stadium for the Auburn win!

As outspoken as I was in Fleck’s first season, watching his Big Ten wins mount, I KNOW he IS a BT Coach, and a GREAT leader of this Gopher Football Program.

when I am wrong, I am wrong. That 2019 season convinced me just how wrong I had been.
So, I’ll apologize and say: “…I was wrong…”
Refreshing!

How about those awful Merrz passes the last 3 min of the game. It’s either bad routes or simply terrible tosses.

The funny thing is badger fans are saying the same thing. To be fair a fan called him out after that but there were a few others with similar comments.

Fraudulent win​

Chryst may have sucked. But the refs flat out gifted golden showers 14 points. An interception that wasn’t. And a DPI that clearly was an OPI. No need to mention numerous other missed holdings and phantom holding calls on WI (just look at the one against Chenal).
Posted by M0rinda on Nov 27, 2021 | 6:43 PM
Are you ******* kidding me?!

Sconnie got away with far more holds, defensive holding and somewhere between 5-8 DPIs.

Halftime should've been 14-3 Gophers. Officiating sucked all around, but the entire first half it was all for wisssssssconsin and the second half it was roughly 50/50.

Are you ******* kidding me?!

Sconnie got away with far more holds, defensive holding and somewhere between 5-8 DPIs.

Halftime should've been 14-3 Gophers. Officiating sucked all around, but the entire first half it was all for wisssssssconsin and the second half it was roughly 50/50.

Yeah if someone scores 6 ... 6 offensive points ... not sure how much they can talk about how they 'should' have won if not for the refs.

3 came after that silly forward progress call...

Top Bottom