Gophers aggressively pursuing former 5 star DB from OsU

There is obviously a fine line between free speech and repressive mods who have such miserable little lives that they get off on the power to ban people.
From what I have seen lurking on Buckyville, where a moderator openly boasts of his power to ban people, I prefer the more open free speech on this site.
Even if a thread like this to discuss a potential DB transfer goes completely off of the rails.
I have written this before.
I will put the sum of years I and my immediate family spent at the U Of MN against any member of this board.
Having lived for a number of years in WI I have become polyamorous about the teams I follow.
Someone is a little sensitive about something.... wtf?

There is obviously a fine line between free speech and repressive mods who have such miserable little lives that they get off on the power to ban people.
From what I have seen lurking on Buckyville, where a moderator openly boasts of his power to ban people, I prefer the more open free speech on this site.
Even if a thread like this to discuss a potential DB transfer goes completely off of the rails.
So you like scum garbage that has nothing to do with the thread?

So what is the latest development between tOSU's Tyreke Johnson in the Transfer Portal and Gopher Recruiting?

Does anyone have some inside info?

So what is the latest development between tOSU's Tyreke Johnson in the Transfer Portal and Gopher Recruiting?

Who is this Tyreke person you are asking about.....oh wait.....you mean the guy the thread was started about?.....come on man....nobody cares about that anymore.... :)

That said if there is anyone plugged in with some insight about what he might end up doing it would be interesting to hear. But not going to hold my breath.

Transfer Portal stuff ... for whatever reason tends to be more invisible than usual recruiting news.

Who is this Tyreke person you are asking about.....oh wait.....you mean the guy the thread was started about?.....come on man....nobody cares about that anymore.... :)

That said if there is anyone plugged in with some insight about what he might end up doing it would be interesting to hear. But not going to hold my breath.
I'm assuming you're referring to yourself as nobody. Many Gopher fans including myself care about what is going on with Tyreke. We know you don't. I think its time for you to take a hike as you clearly have issues.

I'm assuming you're referring to yourself as nobody. Many Gopher fans including myself care about what is going on with Tyreke. We know you don't. I think its time for you to take a hike as you clearly have issues.

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    158 KB · Views: 15

Might want to check the dials on your sarcasm detector....thought the smily face would help indicate I wasn't serious with that statement but guess it went right over your head.

Transfer Portal stuff ... for whatever reason tends to be more invisible than usual recruiting news.
Makes sense. With recruits they have high school coaches feeding them information and lots of people out there evaluating players. With players in the portal they pretty much have to rely on the player to provide updates because the school certainly isn't going to give out info about who is contacting guys in the portal.

Might want to check the dials on your sarcasm detector....thought the smily face would help indicate I wasn't serious with that statement but guess it went right over your head.
Yeah, it was obvious sarcasm to me...

Never can tell with flip flopping of behavior on this board.

Did you just quote Bob_Loblaw quoting the exact same quote from Bob_Loblaw? Talk about an Inception moment...6IDDx.jpg

That is sure one wet burrito of a news.

Very strange choice. But, after being massacred by the transfer portal, I guess it’s fair for Nebraska to have a portal victory.
They still sell out 80+ thousand a game and have lots of delusion, rich guys who think there's still time for Lincoln to become the next Alabama.

Top Bottom