Gophers aggressively pursuing former 5 star DB from OsU

Especially considering about 70% percent of them were bizarre barely coherent pivots.
Is coherent/incoherent your word of the day in school or something? Or I know, anything that doesn't align with whatever you think is incoherent. Still waiting to hear how my post on the wbb was "incoherent"...I noticed you dodged that one rather conveniently last time I asked.

Big talker you are.

i was hoping there is development on DB portal transfer recruiting. We are starving for any new good news.

President Trump was the greatest president in the history of this great country!

MplsGopher_fan will be discovered for sure now!!
MPLSgopher is probably beating his mom right now fighting all the urges to not respond to that. With that you will also trigger all the other liberal Biden voters.

no one would ever copy the username MPLSgopher other than that person due to what he brings to this board

Is coherent/incoherent your word of the day in school or something? Or I know, anything that doesn't align with whatever you think is incoherent. Still waiting to hear how my post on the wbb was "incoherent"...I noticed you dodged that one rather conveniently last time I asked.

Big talker you are.
Masks are for cowards.

That is funny. But I'm not him/her. I just genuinely liked that person's content on the football board. Just coincidence that I created the account at the time MplsGopher was banned.

Seriously though, is 6 posts per day out of the norm? Granted, I'm bored at work, but I generally see the same dozen or so people on here all the time.
You seem to know a lot about MplsGopher's past posts considering your account was made after he got banned.
I honestly don't know why you won't just give it up and say you're the same guy, why are you trying to hide?

Big talker you are.
Do we really have to read this guys posts again....please lets get him off again.

You seem to know a lot about MplsGopher's past posts considering your account was made after he got banned.
I honestly don't know why you won't just give it up and say you're the same guy, why are you trying to hide?
Been reading this board for years now. I also know that dpodoll or whatever is the one to tease about how tall recruits are and such, because of that whole Deven Eastern pic with that former viking where he argued relentlessly about height. Does that mean I'm dpodoll too?

Anyone who spends time on this board is going to be familiar with the prominent posters that you see all the time, not to mention any particular names, but there's about 10 or so that I see/read a lot.

Like someone just pointed out above, this thread is way off topic so I won't comment in it anymore unless there is news about the DB.

MPLSgopher is probably beating his mom right now fighting all the urges to not respond to that. With that you will also trigger all the other liberal Biden voters.

no one would ever copy the username MPLSgopher other than that person due to what he brings to this board
Give me a break man. After the mess we had over the last four years how can you not appreciate just a normal president. Keep the crazy stuff on the off topic board.

End of May, I would think this DB would be making a decision soon as to what he would like to do. I'd welcome him with open arms should he decide that Gopher Country is the place to be this fall.

Give me a break man. After the mess we had over the last four years how can you not appreciate just a normal president. Keep the crazy stuff on the off topic board.
I would call nothing about what’s happening with our monetary policy normal. If it becomes normal, our children are royally screwed.

Was hoping for news on this young man’s decision and this was what I found. 😰😂

I would call nothing about what’s happening with our monetary policy normal. If it becomes normal, our children are royally screwed.
Unfortunately it has become the new normal.

Was hoping for news on this young man’s decision and this was what I found. 😰😂
Wishes for crooting news.... posts about monetary policy.

There is obviously a fine line between free speech and repressive mods who have such miserable little lives that they get off on the power to ban people.
From what I have seen lurking on Buckyville, where a moderator openly boasts of his power to ban people, I prefer the more open free speech on this site.
Even if a thread like this to discuss a potential DB transfer goes completely off of the rails.

There is obviously a fine line between free speech and repressive mods who have such miserable little lives that they get off on the power to ban people.
From what I have seen lurking on Buckyville, where a moderator openly boasts of his power to ban people, I prefer the more open free speech on this site.
Even if a thread like this to discuss a potential DB transfer goes completely off of the rails.
Why would you need to lurk on your favorite teams message board?

I have written this before.
I will put the sum of years I and my immediate family spent at the U Of MN against any member of this board.
Having lived for a number of years in WI I have become polyamorous about the teams I follow.

It appears that OSU wasn't pleased with Tyreek's development. That combined with the fact that he wasn't his position coaches recruit are the reasons he's in the transfer portal.

I have written this before.
I will put the sum of years I and my immediate family spent at the U Of MN against any member of this board.
Having lived for a number of years in WI I have become polyamorous about the teams I follow.

The years mean nothing if you are a Badger fan.

If you cheer for the Badgers, you're not a Gopher fan and vice versa.

Top Bottom