GopherHole Predict the Score Contest: Minnesota vs. Miami (OH)

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Tweet your score prediction to @GopherHole for the Gophers/Miami (OH) game and if your tweet prediction is the exact final score, you will win a new Gopher gold t-shirt (L or XL).

For those that previously won a Gopher t-shirt from GopherHole and have not received them, Nadine Babu will have them at her tailgate, so please PM us and we will have them ready for you.

Thanks and don't forget to tweet @GopherHole your score prediction. Good luck!!

I love it. The admins post a thread asking for tweets, inferring don't respond to this thread. I think maybe we're missing the concept.

I don't tweet so I guess I am out of the running.

Could someone tweet 42-14 Miami with the win for me. And if I win the t-shirt, please mail it to me. Thanks.

Good point - we actually thought it would be good through Twitter as it would be easy for people to add their score and share. However, we didn't want to exclude people not on Twitter.

Feel free to add your prediction to this thread!

Thank you GH Staff, because I almost cried in my beer when I thought I was excluded. So I drank it instead. :)

Gophers 26 Miami 21

Thank you GH Staff, because I almost cried in my beer when I thought I was excluded. So I drank it instead. :)

Gophers 26 Miami 21

We wouldn't want that happening!

Btw - these are the student section T-shirts that you aren't even able to buy that say "Saturday's Here." I actually really like the design of the shirts.

Minnesota 20
Miami of Ohio 13

Size L shirt please

I love it. The admins post a thread asking for tweets, inferring don't respond to this thread. I think maybe we're missing the concept.

Why is that so hard to understand? I really hope that someday soon that stick will fall out of your ass.

Because of my prediction history I hereby abstain.

Miami is a lot better than New Mexico State in all phases of the game.

Miami of Ohio - 31

Minnesota - 17

Okay, I changed my mind.

Gophers 27

Redhawks 20

QB controvery heats up

I did tweet my prediction, but I LAUGH AT ALL OF YOU that think the Gophers will connect on a FG! ;)

Gophers over Miami (OH), 41-17!

Top Bottom