GopherHole Podcast - The evolution of Jack Brewer

GopherLady

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever received so many messages after one tweet last night, as I did from Jack Brewer speaking at the RNC last night. So many private messages that had no idea about how he's changed through the years, and his charges regarding insider trading (https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2020/lr24863.htm) . So I spoke with someone who worked with him for years, Alex Nennig, and who also was a Gopher basketball manager and shared some lighter stories about that....like the time he miscounted the number of people on the bus and Saul Smith had to run from the hotel to the arena.

In charges Less to crap on a thread with political slime. Jebus

Certainly a wonderful and needed message for America from Brewer at the RNC. But if you do the crime you do the time.

Last edited:

So disappointed to hear the interview by Nadine Babu and her guest calling into question former Gopher and Viking Jack Brewer. It was a personal attack on Jack's character and his political stance. It was quite obvious that both people did not agree with Jack's appearance on the RNC. I was hoping that this site would not include partisan politics. Thanks Nadine Babu

Wow, just listened to it. Really brutal. Total TrumpDerangementSyndrome stuff. And that guest was was worst than her w/ #TDS. Basically, the whole interview boiled down to: "I hate Trump and now that Jack Brewer supports him he's an idiot as well. Nadine's entire Twitter feed is TDS.

The Left is far less tolerant and open-minded vs. the Right.

Attachments

• 1598647997617.png
    1598647997617.png
    160.3 KB · Views: 28

Less needs to be banned to the OTB, where he can spew his hatred for this great university, state, and citizens of this country who don’t agree with his extremist far right worldview.

Wow, just listened to it. Really brutal. Total TrumpDerangementSyndrome stuff. And that guest was was worst than her w/ #TDS. Basically, the whole interview boiled down to: "I hate Trump and now that Jack Brewer supports him he's an idiot as well. Nadine's entire Twitter feed is TDS.

The Left is far less tolerant and open-minded vs. the Right.
Ha, that's a good joke.

Ha, that's a good joke.
It's also very true. Haven't seen any righties trying to assault a lefty senator yet. And with that statement, I am bidding goodbye to Gopherhole. Can't stand reading it anymore. Maybe they'll miss my clicks, although I doubt it. Goodbye everyone.

It's also very true. Haven't seen any righties trying to assault a lefty senator yet. And with that statement, I am bidding goodbye to Gopherhole. Can't stand reading it anymore. Maybe they'll miss my clicks, although I doubt it. Goodbye everyone.
And you have seen the reverse? Of course, you dip out before anyone can ask you to provide proof.

Less needs to be banned to the OTB, where he can spew his hatred for this great university, state, and citizens of this country who don’t agree with his extremist far right worldview.

Thankfully we have you to show us that balanced, moderate path. Have always appreciated that you stand against extremism and against putting down the views of others.

Last edited:

Seems like this particular GH Podcast would be better suited for the Off-Topic Board or even a new Off-Topic Podcast page.

Not a lot of football, recruiting, fan experiences, etc. being discussed in this one.

Content does seem to be more in the mode of the Fulda Flash and his style.

I'd guess if Florida Atlantic were still up next Thursday we'd all be more focused on the game than the circus.

In that alternative universe we'd be wondering how many records would Bateman break? Does Annexstad get any reps? Who is the kicker? Can Floyd, the Axe, and the Jug all come home? And the like.

Seems like this particular GH Podcast would be better suited for the Off-Topic Board or even a new Off-Topic Podcast page.

Not a lot of football, recruiting, fan experiences, etc. being discussed in this one.

Content does seem to be more in the mode of the Fulda Flash and his style.

I'd guess if Florida Atlantic were still up next Thursday we'd all be more focused on the game than the circus.

In that alternative universe we'd be wondering how many records would Bateman break? Does Annexstad get any reps? Who is the kicker? Can Floyd, the Axe, and the Jug all come home? And the like.

Agree. This podcast would have been better suited for the off topic board.

For those interested. I didn’t watch either convention, FWIW.

Based on the numbers presented in their case Brewer looks guilty and probably should be penalized, but obviously we have to let the process play out. Our politics has become so partisan though, that neither party seems interested in enforcing existing laws if it suits their political goals. One even has a large and loud contingent that believes in de-policing, de-criminalizing, and prison abolishment...so...selective concern?

There is hope for @GopherLady, she is a reasonable person who has been assigned toxic neo-marxist views. But she loves the Gophers, and had done more to promote them than practically any Minnesotan out there.

There is hope for @GopherLady, she is a reasonable person who has been assigned toxic neo-marxist views. But she loves the Gophers, and had done more to promote them than practically any Minnesotan out there.

Except for when she is grilling a 19 year old and demanding he answer if he is transferring midseason in front of his teammates. I did a journalism!

I don't think I've ever received so many messages after one tweet last night, as I did from Jack Brewer speaking at the RNC last night. So many private messages that had no idea about how he's changed through the years, and his charges regarding insider trading (https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2020/lr24863.htm) . So I spoke with someone who worked with him for years, Alex Nennig, and who also was a Gopher basketball manager and shared some lighter stories about that....like the time he miscounted the number of people on the bus and Saul Smith had to run from the hotel to the arena.

He's probably just angling for a pardon and anyone who punked Saul should get one.

I will agree with the second part of that statement.

Ok, whatever....

No law saying a black person can't be republican or can't support Trump. To each his own.

And you have seen the reverse? Of course, you dip out before anyone can ask you to provide proof.
I will answer for him. Steve Scalise was shot by a Bernie Sanders supporter. Rand Paul was last night and By his neighbor a registered Democrat.

This thread is exactly why the new extremely toxic leftism needs to be defeated. If Jack Brewer stays down on the leftist plantation, no-one says a peep and he stays in Gopherland's good graces. But now, he's viewed as an "uppity" traitor to the leftist cause, whatever the hell that is.

I'm out. This forum has morphed into a terrible place and the owner just proved it. I wish I could get my small donation back.

Top Bottom