Gopher Show on KFAN

Just pin this thread to the top and change the header to "KFAN". It just shows up in a different form week after week after week..

:horse::horse::horse::banghead::banghead::horse::horse:

This guy is either an idiot for wearing it or has some deep personal problems because he gets joy out of angering people (or both). Doesn't impact my life that he wears it but it certainly says something about him. Kind of a non-issue for me but it really calls into question his judgement and/or character. But BFD...it's some minion. I don't care personally what he does. It's not my job at stake.

In case anyone wants to express their views on this matter to Learfield Sports - here is Learfield's Gopher Sports Properties General Manager contact info:
Greg Gerlach
[email protected]

Sweet Jesus....now it's "bragging about wearing an Iowa sweatshirt".

After a full segment with Darrell Thompson, the dude was talking about his favorite sporting goods store. There was one in St. Cloud and they'd stop on the way up to buy a NDSU shirt when he'd go up north to watch a Bison basketball game. And then talked about when he'd go to Iowa games with his family how they'd stop and pick up an Iowa jacket, "like the one I have on now".

That was it. The next sentence was uttered and it had nothing to do with Iowa. The next segment came and went and it had nothing to do with Iowa.

This thread was started over THIS? You people are having coronaries and freaking out because he made a passing comment about the coat he is wearing? He wasnt even throwing it out there to tick people off or get a laugh but told it as part of a story with no further comment?

Wow I envy you guys, if your lives are so perfect and without issue that this non-issue is what is getting you so heated then more power to you.

:)

Are you kidding me - Gaard wore a Iowa jacket while reporting on the Gophers? I'm sorry but that's our house!

Are you kidding me - Gaard wore a Iowa jacket while reporting on the Gophers? I'm sorry but that's our house!
What kind of repercussions do you think would be appropriate?

To steal a line from ESPN.com and apply it to this:

It's like wearing an Obama shirt to a Dick Cheney book signing.

Top Bottom