Gopher Scrimmage Friday Oct 18

Angry

Reaction score
I live close by and Pitino has me fired up so I'll be there but, will I see any of the great GH college bball minds there?

Also you cant beat free!

I haven't been in the Barn for years and am really looking forward to it, even if its a scrimmage.

Mrs. Bayfield and I will finally be able to take in a hoops game (Lehigh) during one of our Gopher football (PSU) weekends. Its about time the AD scheduled a football/basketball weekend. It gives the out state fans a chance to take in both.

If it's a gopher game at the Barn, I'll be there.

Since I will not be there I will appreciate any youtubes people are able to post.

Will dpo be attending tonight?

425.basketball.ls.31212.jpg

I'll be there with 4 kids 3 years old and younger all decked out in gopher garb. Gotta start 'em young.

Apparently this actually happened:

GopherSports: Oto Osenieks hits a three at the other end of the court, and the Maroon pulls back to a 26-18 advantage.

Apparently this actually happened:

GopherSports: Oto Osenieks hits a three at the other end of the court, and the Maroon pulls back to a 26-18 advantage.

Confirmed, I saw it happen

How's he looking? Sounds like he has 13 points at half, only Austin Hollins has scored more with 14.

Oto looks like I've never seen him. Stroking it all over the court. Making shots, too! :)

Mathieu has 21 so far. He's going to play a lot this year, maybe he'll end up starting at PG.

Did anyone attending the scrimmage happen to notice Bobby Jackson passing any sort of baton off to Mathieu? Maybe some sort of once in a generation junior college recruit dominating at guard type of baton.......

Did anyone attending the scrimmage happen to notice Bobby Jackson passing any sort of baton off to Mathieu? Maybe some sort of once in a generation junior college recruit dominating at guard type of baton.......

passing the baton is for track relays. Maybe passing a jock?

Top Bottom