Gopher legend Ron Johnson and GH's Nadine Babu will be on Fox 9 tonight at 9:45pm

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If you'd like to tune into Fox 9's Primetime show tonight at 9:45pm, Dawn Mitchell will be having Ron Johnson and Nadine Babu on to talk Gopher football, ticket sales, and tailgating.

Feel free to tweet them any comments, questions, or feedback:

Ron Johnson - @ItsRonJohnson
Nadine Babu - @NadineBabu

Awesome!!! Would be watching in support, but will be out of town. Will be hoping Fox9 has that bit up on as an OnDemand on their website.

The U needs to find a way to get Ron more involved (he is interested). He is a Legend on our field and successful in the NFL. Other schools seem to use their former athletes to help recruit or promote the team....there must be a way they are doing it within NCAA rules.

Awesome!!! Would be watching in support, but will be out of town. Will be hoping Fox9 has that bit up on as an OnDemand on their website.

Thanks! You can stream on myfox9.com live, or there will be clip up later (I know the weekends take longer) that I can post. Appreciate the support :). I'm personally a fan of anyone that gives the Gophers more coverage than a 15 second clip!

The U needs to find a way to get Ron more involved (he is interested). He is a Legend on our field and successful in the NFL. Other schools seem to use their former athletes to help recruit or promote the team....there must be a way they are doing it within NCAA rules.

I think he'd be excellent, and it seems like he really does bleed maroon and gold. I can't imagine that he wouldn't want to get involved more.

Still love Johnson's dominating performance against Ohio State where he went off for something like 180 yards.

I caught the tail end, The Rouser playing and talk of tailgaiting for the students. As I have written before, put the tents on the Nothrup Mall and let the party begin. Start pitching your tent on Friday Night!

I agree with the tailgating idea Nadine had - it needs to be a party for the students. We need to find a place for them.

Although still - when we start winning which will bring the students out of hiding.

I caught the tail end, The Rouser playing and talk of tailgaiting for the students. As I have written before, put the tents on the Nothrup Mall and let the party begin. Start pitching your tent on Friday Night!

That's what they did at USC! It doesn't have to be that complicated.

Here's the link for the segment: http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/19378433/primetime-talks-tailgating-at-u-ticket-sales

P.S. Am I a 17 year old boy for laughing when you said pitch a tent? ;)

Here you go. Tailgaiting Tent, table, propane grill, lounge chairs, a portable generator, speakers, a well stocked refrigerator. Friday night about 7 P.M. A little soiree till some shuts it down, if they don't then party on. Crank it up at 7 Am for breakfast, and party till kick off. Maybe the students need an instructor.

Here is what I call a tent. Would putting up the tent be better.

Minnesota-Golden-Gophers00041.jpg

And I would make it manditory that any former Gopher who stops by your area, the brats, chicken, shrimp, or barbeque and a drink are complimentary.

Attachments

• 514652_138x138.jpg
    514652_138x138.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 4

Should I show up with my friends?

e3970dd453cd5c113b5e514db5f8b34a.wix_mp_1024

Top Bottom