Getting Something That’s 5 lbs?

2 pages of awesome guesses already and the OP said the package isn't coming till sometime next week.

My guess is that it's Mike Sanford's playbook. Most of the weight is the binder because the passing section is non-existent.

if it was 9 pounds, it could be a 9-pound hammer.

Courtesy of John Prine:

This nine pound hammer
Is a little too heavy
Buddy for my size
Buddy for my size

So I'm going on the mountain
Just to see my baby
And I ain't coming back
No I ain't coming back

2 pages of awesome guesses already and the OP said the package isn't coming till sometime next week.

My guess is that it's Mike Sanford's playbook. Most of the weight is the binder because the passing section is non-existent.
I thought Sanford's playbook consisted of:

1st down - RUTM
2nd down - RUTM
3rd down - Deep long developing pass route

Even with the binder, it shouldn't be anywhere near 5 lbs. you'd think!

I thought Sanford's playbook consisted of:

1st down - RUTM
2nd down - RUTM
3rd down - Deep long developing pass route

Even with the binder, it shouldn't be anywhere near 5 lbs. you'd think!
Maybe it was a really heavy duty binder with lots of blank pages in it to give the impression that he knew what he was doing.

Package not even picked up yet by UPS! 🤦🏻‍♂️ Shipping label was generated yesterday.

Package not even picked up yet by UPS! 🤦🏻‍♂️ Shipping label was generated yesterday.
Delivery service and tracking info by UPS and Fedex have been awful in the last year. I've had some just flat out wrong tracking info (like saying a package had been delivered when it hadn't), not to mention things just taking days longer than it would have a couple years ago.

I bought it. It’s signed by PJ. It’s in my sons room
Did you get that from the Gopher online auction thing that gets posted on here every now and then? I think I remember seeing that as an option. I bid on, and won, a team chair from Williams arena, like the chairs the players sit on. Pretty neat to have in my place.

Jerry Kill’s bricks?
I was gonna say, prior to how things are run now, in the past it would have made TOTAL sense for the U to give donors some items from the previous coaching regime. But, after playing "Jump Around" after beating WI, we have an awesome dept. now.

I think it's like a Wizard of Oz thing where they just pull something out of the closet or bag or whatever and send it off. I'm sure 5lbs of awesome is on the way.

Scott Frost book of deep thoughts. "I wonder what color of underwear the cheerleaders are currently wearing, maybe no undies"?

Top Bottom