Gard in some trouble?

Sadly, it may be the highlight for Gopher basketball fans the rest of this year to hear that there is discord in Madison.

Gut feeling, Gard circles the wagons, sustains success and this becomes just a footnote. I do not think the streak of the Badgers finishing higher than the Gophers in the standings is in peril anytime soon (2 seasons minimum).

Hope I am wrong.

I find the quarrel between you two trivial and stupid and generally ignore you and you're quest to prove Built wrong and was seconding another poster

I'm not sure why you'd expect me to comment, I don't tout Built or back him up at every turn

I'm too old to worry about message board drama and the pissing matches between few posters
Trivial and stupid and still commenting multiple times.
Don’t read it.

Well, in this case, it sounds like it wasn't one of the players...rather the programs all time leading scorer who was on the coaching staff at the time.
That is interesting.

Wonder then if the recording was actually made at the behest of the coaching staff to "protect themselves" from what might be claimed or rumored to have been said in the meeting, after the fact.

I made that up, I have no idea. But if that was the plan, seems to have come back to bite them in the rear end.

Top Bottom