Game Thread: Gophers vs. SD State

I Hope Things Get Better

Take your cues from Tubby ... and he has been particularly frustrated with the team this evening. More than usual.

This team is talented. They are just out of synch much of the time. A bunch of moving parts not in flow, a kind of awkwardness. It affects their turnovers, rebounding, positioning, spacing and shots. The rotation of players may have something to do with it. The bench will shorten during the B10 schedule. I hope they get it rolling the way I think they can.

We are having a ton of trouble finishing at the rim. Nolen, Joseph, Ralph are all struggling with what should be easy layups. We started a bit slow, but went through our normal scoring run. Blake has been quiet, as has Ralph.

no video for me, I appreciate the analysis honyocker........tubby had rotation issues last year for a time as well.....I hope they get it figured out soon with the B10 schedule coming up.

Not watchin but sounds terrible, can this team beat anyone by 20??

57-55 good guys, 10 min left. CMON accelerator is on your right gophs!

how are you not pounding it down low and destroying these guys? anyone watching care to comment??

I dont think people are negative, I think people have HOPE and want that HOPE of a 20 point win to be delivered upon!! get moving!

this club appears to need to work more on defense, at least from the audio.and they still cannot make free throws.

How is that a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing foul on Mbakwe???

Mbakwe with his fourth foul, SDSU takes the lead and Colton with a gritty and 1 to put us up on top by 1. This is getting ridiculous. Can Ralph Sampson please STEP UP?? C'mon man.

A holding call? What is this, football?

Nolen Hoff Joseph RS3 & Colt - MN by 4

This is the Lineup I thought would start at the beginning of the year.

Teardrop on your fire, baby! Go Colton!

the way the gophers are shooting free throws, hard to believe SDSU isn't fouling more

Lakes, you still have not sent me the $10 you owe me. :)

Weren't you leaving the thread, Don? Is money the only thing that is important to you? You don't find enjoyment in our squabbling and speculation?

Pathetic Refs!

Who else wants better refs from Santa for Christmas? This isn't the first game where I think the ref's haven't been all that great.

is it possible to help too much in help defense? SDSU is getting uncontested 3-pointers nearly every time down the court. Usually letting a team jack up 3 after 3 is a good game plan, but these little white guys from SDSU are nailing them, similar to Virginia and other teams this pre-season.

Don you da man, let the haters hate. yea I will get you that $10, unless we want to make it $25 on the gophs/ndsu football game next year.

ps.... M.I.A -- Blake Hoff. I mean, cmon dude, 2 points??

73-66 GOPHS.. NICE 3 min left

Top Bottom