Game Thread: Gophers vs. SD State

What the hell, are we behind 22-4 here???? Sheesh!!!!!

I'm not complaining about the score, which ironically has been a problem this game. On offense we can't do anything! we have no jump shot and the only one who can create his own shot is Devoe. We should be lighting this team UP but we are playing down to them once again. Ralph also looks completely lost yet again this game which is very disturbing, especially against a team like south dakota state. I can't stand our offense. This team desperately needs Joe Coleman/Andre Hollins for some much needed athleticism on the wing.

It's the slow starts and playing from behind against inferior opponents that I am tired of.

Personally, I am tired of winning against our opponents. Can't we do something new for a change? Although I don't know how well that would turn out. People seemed to get all up in arms after we mixed it up with Virginia

It's the slow starts and playing from behind against inferior opponents that I am tired of.

Then quit watching and bellyaching and enjoy the game. good grief, ya want us ahead 33-4 every game?

Personally, I am tired of winning against our opponents. Can't we do something new for a change? Although I don't know how well that would turn out. People seemed to get all up in arms after we mixed it up with Virginia

Brew tried that with the football team, and we saw where that got him.

I like the effort we're seeing from Rodney tonight.

Then quit watching and bellyaching and enjoy the game. good grief, ya want us ahead 33-4 every game?

Of course I want us ahead 33-4 every game, don't you?

Isn't there some malt liquor somewhere that's still in a bottle in your house? Get to work!

So you are trying to tell me we are playing worthy of the 16th ranked team in the nation the past 3 weeks? The answer is no.

Mo's jump shot came very close to hitting the rafters there

Mo Walker's shot goes so far up, it's a double rainbow.

So you are trying to tell me we are playing worthy of the 16th ranked team in the nation the past 3 weeks? The answer is no.

I am saying I don't care how we win. I like winning, I don't care about rankings.

*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# this nonsense of comments. Outa here. You pups have no clue.

Did anyone else see Mo and Rodney collide in midair? Somehow it was Mo that ended up on the floor.

Rodney was too light to be affected by the collision.

Wanna-have-a-good-time-Try-troll-physics.jpg

*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# this nonsense of comments. Outa here. You pups have no clue.

I'm sorry but I expect WAY more out of a team that is ranked 16th in the nation. You would think this team would start playing better by now, but no we have not shown improvement since we lost AL. Wanna know why I am upset, because 3 of our next 4 games are against Ohio state, Michigan state and Wisconsin. On the road. If we play like this we WILL lose. I'm not trying to be negative at all, I am just sick of watching mediocrity on the court when we have the talent to be a lot better.

I'm sorry but I expect WAY more out of a team that is ranked 16th in the nation. You would think this team would start playing better by now, but no we have not shown improvement since we lost AL. Wanna know why I am upset, because 3 of our next 4 games are against Ohio state, Michigan state and Wisconsin. On the road. If we play like this we WILL lose. I'm not trying to be negative at all, I am just sick of watching mediocrity on the court when we have the talent to be a lot better.

I'm not trying to be negative at all

Sorry to intervene here, but after reading the entire game thread, all you have been is negative and complaining. If you will not go out and do something to help the team do better, shut up. Experts talk, players play.

Joseph another 3 early in the 2nd half --- I don't think Nolen and Joseph have been on the floor together....

since January 2010

I'm not trying to be negative at all

Sorry to intervene here, but after reading the entire game thread, all you have been is negative and complaining. If you will not go out and do something to help the team do better, shut up. Experts talk, players play.

Experts talk? HA HA HA. Results speak for themselves buddy. I'm a fan. Put me on ignore and within 5 seconds I will forget all about you. I could care less. I am allowed to have an opinion and we are not playing good. I will be as harsh as I want and I will continue it.

Experts talk? HA HA HA. Results speak for themselves buddy. I'm a fan. Put me on ignore and within 5 seconds I will forget all about you. I could care less. I am allowed to have an opinion and we are not playing good. I will be as harsh as I want and I will continue it.

Could NOT care less.

We are not playing WELL.

Back on topic, Rodney is looking nice in this game again. It's unfortunate that Trevor is in so much foul trouble, but at least Rodney is stepping up.

Based on your attitude, I will bet that members of the opposite sex flock all over you to listen to your crap attitude. Good night, harsh one. btw, it is "couldn't care less". You don't even know what you are talking about.

What's with the one announcer? He just basically said that Rodney isn't athletic, it's the floor.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT that scream did not sound good

Based on your attitude, I will bet that members of the opposite sex flock all over you to listen to your crap attitude. Good night, harsh one. btw, it is "couldn't care less". You don't even know what you are talking about.

Well based on your assumptions, you sir, are a complete moron.

MO helped off the court with knee injury - replaced my Nolen

3 guard offense Nolen Joseph Hoff

Wow, watching MO's Knee in slow motion was unbearable to watch. Nasty. Hope he's ok.

At least the refs are good this game.

Top Bottom