GAME #7: Gophers (5-1) v. Arkansas (3-1) [ESPN2, 1:00PM]

Arkansas is literally overplaying an extending their D so much that back doors should be wide open.

Ya Mo Walker would not have helped us yesterday at all.

Nice finish to the half, but you gotta make that free throw.

Dre has not been himself since he and Joey banged heads.

Why is it that every time Wally touches the ball he looks like he's never played basketball before?

This team will not struggle to score, but you have to defend and rebound consistently.

This brand of basketball is definitely more fun to watch. Even with the turnovers.

Despite how sloppy some of the play is, I haven't had this much fun watching a game in a while.

But seriously, Arkansas, why the hell don't you hold the ball for the last shot with 33 seconds left? The same goes for Lil' Dre once we got the turnover.

I can't watch today but looking at the box score it looks kind of simliar to yesterday at halftime.

Shooting = good

Turnovers and allowing offensive rebounds = not so good

At least Arkansas has also turned it over 8 times.

jeez you guys are hard on this team six games into the first Pitino season. I generally just read this board and don't post but take it easy. Our second game against a major conference team and we are up by five and all you can do is complain.

Stats have EE with 2 fouls. I thought he had 3. Anyone?

Frank Kaminsky has the the most single game points against a DI opponent this season with 43 against North Dakota. That's crazy, their whole team doesn't even score 43 sometimes.

The Big Easy has got to stay out of foul trouble. He is so much better than Mo.

This team will not struggle to score, but you have to defend and rebound consistently.

With the Gophers playing that 3 out zone , rebounding is always going to be a concern. Only two defenders down low trying to body up on people is tough , especially when one of them is often running to a corner to defend.

jeez you guys are hard on this team six games into the first Pitino season. I generally just read this board and don't post but take it easy. Our second game against a major conference team and we are up by five and all you can do is complain.

Some think this should be a cheer-leading board. Other believe it is an analyzing board.

Top Bottom