GAME #30: Gophers (18-11, 7-9) @ #16 Michigan (20-7, 12-3) [BTN, 5:00PM]

Eliason just makes it look so easy.

We can spin it any way we want, but the truth is that against defensively sound teams we struggle big time to score. At the end of a game, unless Mathieu gets in the lane how would we possibly score? It's just the truth.

Wouldn't mind seeing Buggs get back out there. We look really small and unathletic with this lineup.

When this team goes in the tank, they go in the tank. Another example of not being able to handle a little success. It's almost like they feel sorry for the opponent.

DeAndre is too much like Kevin Clark. I'm going to the basket come hell or high water. If I turn it over 80% of the time, oh well.

DeAndre is too much like Kevin Clark. I'm going to the basket come hell or high water. If I turn it over 80% of the time, oh well.

DeAndre is Russ Smith last year. Always playing at 100 mph. He needs to know when to pull it out and run the offense.

who else besides EE is going to help him?

is down by 6 in the first half really 'in trouble'?

Sick and tired of seeing our ball handler forced out to half court by the hedger.

Robinson is abusing Buggs but I don't know who else could defend him.

Horrible last 12 minutes. Hard to see a win here.

I think Stauskas just moved into my top 5 disliked college basketball players. Never realized how cocky he is.

I'm not sure we just watched an NCAA tournament team. Absolutely pathetic.

We can spin it any way we want, but the truth is that against defensively sound teams we struggle big time to score. At the end of a game, unless Mathieu gets in the lane how would we possibly score? It's just the truth.

Pretty sure Michigan has like the third worst defense in the Big Ten.

Michigan has legitimate shooters. We need to go with a high risk offense to get back into this one. That probably means hoping one of our streak shooters gets hot.

Embarrassing final 10 minutes of play in the 1st half. If thats the best effort they can give in a must win game they don't deserve to be in the tourney.

An athletic team is able to abuse our defense.

I did not think that we could come out and win two big games in a row. I figured there would be a huge let down and a weak effort by MN. Very predictable.

We got what, 2 FG in the last 10 minutes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom