GAME #30: Gophers (18-11, 7-9) @ #16 Michigan (20-7, 12-3) [BTN, 5:00PM]

Good start, we're playing relaxed and confident. Good to see EE finish down low.

I wish I was watching relaxed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope we join this list tonight:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Lots of Bubble teams winning already today: Dayton, Tennessee, Baylor, Missouri, BYU, Oregon, Arkansas, St. Joe's. Providence last night.</p>— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanESPN) <a href="https://twitter.com/GoodmanESPN/statuses/439902913826009088">March 1, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

god damnit malik. We need him to be productive.

So was Austin Hollins. I guess we probably should've kicked him off the team

Nobody has ever said we should have kicked them off the team. Everyone wants to see consistency, not just a good game every 10 or 15 games.

Fun game so far. Gotta play defense on every possession and get somebody hot.

I think mich must have read this board. Double teaming king in the post...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we have to have extended scoring droughts every game?

One of their patented scoring droughts again. Can't afford any more of that tonight.

Mich has had open looks on every possession so far. We have to do better of fighting through screens.

Big Dre just needs to be aggressive on that play. He was too passive going at Robinson.

Andre Hollins looks so much slower and less athletic than he did last year or even before his injury this year. Can you image him getting blocked like that last year?

another 5+ minute no fg run, we must lead the country in those

Andre Hollins looks so much slower and less athletic than he did last year or even before his injury this year. Can you image him getting blocked like that last year?

He's pretty much a spot up shooter right now. Before the injury he was so good at getting to the FT line and now he has no explosiveness.

We gotta make their big guy pay for coming up so high to help on screens. Quick couple of passes and work it down low right away

Brutal sequence on that 3 on 1. 5 point swing. Ugh.

Top Bottom