GAME #30: Gophers (18-11, 7-9) @ #16 Michigan (20-7, 12-3) [BTN, 5:00PM]

Oto played good defense?

Absolutely, light years ahead of King or Buggs, was very good defensively, what he wasn't was athletic, and because of that he was not a good rebounder, wonder how much the knee had to do with that though.

Did I miss something about Oto? Wasn't able to see the game Saturday, and didn't read any of the game write-ups. Is he out for the season with an injury?

Again with the emotional response? When did I ever say Oto was "great" defensively?

I wasn't even responding to you. Settle down big fella.

jovs originally said Oto was great defensively, but then changed it to "very good" after I posted.

Also, were you drunk last night? You sure made a mess of this thread with your double posts.

gophers

Gophers lose by 10 at Michigan. I am guessing the vegas line was around 8. So all of you that think the sky is falling should reconsider.

Michigan barely beat us on the boards 28-27. Neither team shot many free throws. Michigan shot 50 % to our 46%. Turnovers were 10-11. Biggest difference appears to be the 3pt shot. They hit 9-23 and we hit 5-18.

Michigan's talented wings have been kiling us for years (Hardaway jr owned us). No way King stays with robinson. Levert is even more athletic than Austin. Stauskus may get player of the year. Tough match up with those talented wings.

Lil Dre either chose not to attack the lane or Walton's quickness made it difficult? Buggs had another solid game and makes us wonder if he shouldn't see even more minutes. Dre Hollins struggling and Austin continuing to salvage his senior season.

Bring on the Nittany Lions!

I certainly wouldn't call Oto great on defense but he's quite a bit better than King and Buggs.

I certainly wouldn't call Oto great on defense but he's quite a bit better than King and Buggs.

Not that it is representative of his entire defense at all, but the play I will never forget is him contesting Sam Dekker's shot after it was half way to the hoop lol just was a funny moment.

Did I miss something about Oto? Wasn't able to see the game Saturday, and didn't read any of the game write-ups. Is he out for the season with an injury?

Apparently Oto has been having problems with his knee for awhile and it has gotten worse lately. I believe he has zero minutes in the last two games. Haven't heard anything of what they are expecting in upcoming games.

Not that it is representative of his entire defense at all, but the play I will never forget is him contesting Sam Dekker's shot after it was half way to the hoop lol just was a funny moment.

+1

Oto does some things decently, but every now and then he makes an incredibly frustrating and stupid mistake. I cringe every time he puts the ball on the floor.

Apparently Oto has been having problems with his knee for awhile and it has gotten worse lately. I believe he has zero minutes in the last two games. Haven't heard anything of what they are expecting in upcoming games.

tHANKS.

I am still waiting to see what Buggs has done horribly? Besides being told where to be at times as an inexperienced player, I don't see it?

Top Bottom