GAME #26: Gophers (16-9, 5-7) @ Northwestern (12-13, 5-7) [BTN, 5:00PM]

You do realize we're favored, right sunshine?

Didn't know that. Northwestern beat MN on the road and is even with the Gophers in conference. Talent level about equal too. Winning at NU would be a small upset.

Odd matchup with DeAndre on Crawford. Pitiful perimeter D two straight possessions. Lucky Craw missed the easy 3. Let's go boys. Big jumper by Hollins.

Walker with a slow, easy move to defend. He needs great position to be effective.

4 stupid TO's. Take care of the F'n ball. Jesus.

Walker with a slow, easy move to defend. He needs great position to be effective.

He got good position. Made a calm collected move, I'll take that shot every possession

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Color guy on Northwestern's bench depth

"Kate Moss thin".

[facepalm]

Cats have shooters. Need to guard them. Should be simple.

Their semi-opaque purple floor paint looks like a bad high school art project.

We foul and turnover the ball far too much to be considered a tourney team.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

5 turn overs...smh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does Pitino always have another coach standing with him? Just noticed it the last defensive possession.

Just playing into their hands shooting jumpers. Get to the basket you get to the line. Oh, and someone please rebound tonight!!

Gophers suck. Bottom line. This is laughable. But we are the favorites and I'm the troll. Keep prayin' boys.

Seriously, EE. That's 3 stupid traveling calls on the bigs. This is downright pathetic.

Gophers suck. Bottom line. This is laughable. But we are the favorites and I'm the troll. Keep prayin' boys.

Curious, why watch then? Watch curling on nbc.

We travel more than any team I've ever seen. Usually in weird circumstances too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom