GAME #17: Gophers (13-3, 2-1) @ #4/5 MSU (14-1, 3-0) [BTN, 1/11, 1:15PM]

The last 2 possessions were brutal. Bad TO by a senior and a jacked 3 when it wasn't necessary at that point on the shot clock.

Congrats guys on pi$$ing that one down your leg...none of this moral victory crap better be said after the game. Pathetic offensive gameplan in the 2nd half, thought I was watching the Tubby stall offense again. This is the 2nd loss to a team missing arguably their best player (McGary and Payne)

I would take harris over payne

Another no-show from Austin. Seriously, wft is the matter with him this year?

Malik's shown WAYYY more as of late IMO. It's probably the right thing to do. It'll take pressure off of Austin of doing things that he can't.

some may be encouraged by the performance but those last plays by the Austin and Dre simply can't happen considering the position the team was in

Congrats guys on pi$$ing that one down your leg...none of this moral victory crap better be said after the game. Pathetic offensive gameplan in the 2nd half, thought I was watching the Tubby stall offense again. This is the 2nd loss to a team missing arguably their best player (McGary and Payne)

**** off, troll.

OMG. OMG. OMG. (Sorry to sound like a teenage girl)

LITTLE DRE I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!! NO QUIT IN THESE GUYS MAN!!

DRE!!!!!! MATHIEU!!!! Given us another shot. Gotta love this kid.

rather have the ball in the hands of Smith and Mathieu instead of either Hollins right now

Terrible non-call on the Dre lay-up. He got bumped unquestionably by the defender.

Malik Smith is a stud. You expect it to go in when he's got time.

So you figured out how to turn on your computer just in time to come in and congratulate the team on a loss?

What an idiotic comment

I'm glad Mathieu didn't listen to all of those who said he was too small to take it inside in the B1G.

wtf happened - I was on the 1500 feed and some hoe broke in and started talking about mortgages GRRRRRRRRRRR!

Top Bottom