GAME #17: Gophers (13-3, 2-1) @ #4/5 MSU (14-1, 3-0) [BTN, 1/11, 1:15PM]

get inside and get to the line. imagine that.

Down 1 to a legit top five team on the road. This should be looked at as very encouraging.

We can still win this! One of the shots have to fall...law of averages! Go Gophers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well.....we have a shot. It's just too bad about that scoring drought and the inability to rebound.

Can't ask for more than this. Chance to go up with less than a minute.

Great job there! Now execute! execute! execute! execute!

Win or lose, this can be nothing but encouraging. The scoring drought killed us! Make 30% of those we're winning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Austin Hollins is a senior. terrible play which just continues for him in conference

I dont understand people who think Eliason is playing poorly. 7 pts 10 rbs 2 ass 4 blks against a legit top 5 team..

I think Pitino should consider bringing Austin off the bench until he gets his confidence back. Dude is in an epic slump.

Phuck. Good first half, but this game is over now. Gotta play 2 halfs in the Big Ten in order to get the win! Shouldn't have expected a win anyways. It's a learning moment for the Gophs.

and no need to take a rushed 3. just 2 bad plays by your best players down the stretch.

Malik is the ****ing man. We should have been giving him the ball instead of Austin.

There's no quit in these guys. Man I love this team.

Congrats guys on pi$$ing that one down your leg...none of this moral victory crap better be said after the game. Pathetic offensive gameplan in the 2nd half, thought I was watching the Tubby stall offense again. This is the 2nd loss to a team missing arguably their best player (McGary and Payne)

Top Bottom