GAME #14: B1G OPENER! Gophers (11-2) v. Michigan (8-4) [BTN, 6:00PM]

Not tossing in the towel on the season just being realistic that this team overall isn't that talented. They will pull off an upset or two along the way but this is a NIT team at best.

this

Holy cow some of you are worse than my pregnant wife.....

Hollins' will not be like that every game, too skilled of players.
'Dre made some terrible decisions tonight on fast breaks that I think he rectifies
We shot like shiz from the ft line....
It's game #1 in the B1G for Pitino
If any of you thought our 11-2 record during non con while playing starters the majority of games meant we were going to walk into the tournament I'm not going to feel bad for you, you did this to yourselves.
This is a talented team and I saw some talented coaching as well as some serious miscues by young Pitino too, gonna get better.

If I told you both Hollins' play like dogpoop and we would only loose by 3 you'd call me an idiot.

Wooooh saaaaahhh

I'm not worried... I mean I bet (without looking at the box score) that we shot like 35% at best, and Michigan shot lights out. We had a bad night with free throws, and all our captains played bad... and we lost by a few points. When we're on, everyone better watch out.

Captain Ahanmisi did not play tonight. Gophers are now 11-0 when he plays and 0-3 when he doesn't. Just sayin'.

Top Bottom