Frozen Four Predictions

Does not look good for St. Cloud tonight. 8 minutes into the second period they trail by 3 and have been completely outplayed.🥺

Does not look good for St. Cloud tonight. 8 minutes into the second period they trail by 3 and have been completely outplayed.🥺

Yup. Looking completely outclassed in every aspect. Would have been nice to see how Mankato played against this team.

Yup. Looking completely outclassed in every aspect. Would have been nice to see how Mankato played against this team.
Hmm...was told NCHC was head and shoulders above all others...

Did you mean to quote me? Because I don't believe I ever said anything of the sort.
No, just used your post to comment. Been told by another GHer how superior that conference is...StC got completely embarrassed.

No, just used your post to comment. Been told by another GHer how superior that conference is...StC got completely embarrassed.

Sure did. Hard to understand how they completely outplayed #1 & #2 in Hockey East....and then get dismantled by #3. Guess UMASS did win the Hockey East tournament. Just came alive at the right time?

Sure did. Hard to understand how they completely outplayed #1 & #2 in Hockey East....and then get dismantled by #3. Guess UMASS did win the Hockey East tournament. Just came alive at the right time?
It's why I love college hockey.

I'm not a believer in correlating the best conference to the champion. Big Ten hasn't won a basketball title in a million years despite being the best conference quite a bit. UMass was sizzling at the end of the year, period. NCHC was easily the best conference.

Top Bottom