Florida State flips recruit Nate Andrews from Minnesota

Andrews flips. Bad break for MN

On the FSU board it shows that Nate is now going to FSU!! To bad he would of been great for us.

Dammit Jimbo. The U of M is doing so much for your family. I know you donated 500K to the U and all, but let us have this one.

This was said with sarcasm.

In some Grandmas basement in Iowa, Panthertwat is shooting a load in his pants as I type..

It's really funny because all of their CB's are sophomores or juniors.. He might not see the field for a while

If true, I don't have a ton of respect for the kid. All the rah-rah, I'm ski-u-mah all the way stuff, and then switching? Bush-league. Yet another kid to root against.

LOL...He just Tweeted this on 1/17.....

@NateAndrews1 So ready to be playing for THE University of Minnesota.

Kids change their minds, it happens (it could happen again and he could switch back, though I doubt it). It seems juvenile to me to hold a grudge against him for it.

Kids change their minds, it happens (it could happen again and he could switch back, though I doubt it). It seems juvenile to me to hold a grudge against him for it.

Exactly! It's tough as he would've probably played as a true freshman! At FSU he will likely ride the pine for 2-3 years practice squad style and is more of a filler for this class rather than top of our class!

Tallahassee is a 3 hour drive from his hometown. Minneapolis is 20 hours away. This is to say nothing of the fact that they are a much better program than we are right now. I'm surprised he waited this long.

With Andrews leaving I doubt that will really make or beak the whole recruiting class - it would have been nice to add him at WR but oh well. I'm sure Kill will have a few good surprises on National Signing Day.

Maybe this is his setup to "Shock the world"

Tallahassee is a 3 hour drive from his hometown. Minneapolis is 20 hours away. This is to say nothing of the fact that they are a much better program than we are right now. I'm surprised he waited this long.

Not surprising that he took a legit offer so close to home. At least he gave Kill nearly 2 weeks and notified him prior to a weekend of visitors. However, big loss for Kill and staff.

*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#

We are back to dead last place in the big ten in recruiting.

He commented a few days ago he was going to shock the world on signing day. Maybe this is all part of his master plan since he knew signing with MN would not have been shocking...so he switches to FSU and then on signing day he "shocks the world" by signing with Minnesota....:clap:

All the more reason not to follow kids on twitter or try to read the mind of an 18 year old kid. As a fan no real point investing in a recruit until signing day gets here and he signs on the dotted line. Then you can get excited about them.

Top Bottom