FLECK HAS ACCEPTED THE GOPHERS JOB!! UPDATED: WE GOT FLECK!!!!

Brewster wasn't a HC though, he had nobody.

The HC has to be able to do what he wants.

Agreed. In this case, it may be wise to have someone, maybe Sherels, who the players have some relationship and trust with. I would hope the admin lets him make that choice, be it O'Brien, Sherels, Sawvel or some combination of them.

Shouldn't we slow this down and start forming the committee that will form the committee that will eventually hire a coach who is the equivalent of the last ugly woman left at the bar at closing time?

COYLE SUCKS!

Shouldn't we slow this down and start forming the committee that will form the committee that will eventually hire a coach who is the equivalent of the last ugly woman left at the bar at closing time?

COYLE SUCKS!

Brewster wasn't a HC though, he had nobody.

The HC has to be able to do what he wants.

True...he does. But that doesn't mean that everything he chooses to do is smart. He has a very short
recruiting window here, and some good assets already in place. Even Holtz kept Butch Nash when he took over.

I think Sherels stays if we get Fleck. Keeping Sawvel would be huge and i've read on Rivals that he still wants to stay if he can. I would think Coyle would have to sign off on it though as Sawvel aligned himself heavily against the administration saying they were being "attacked."

From my perspective, this whole thing has little to do with the boycott or the scandal, this is about who Coyle wants as HC and that was just a convenient excuse. I'd imagine if Sawvel wants to stay and PJ or whoever wants him, he stays. And thank the good lord if that happened.

So is this happening today or what? I need to get some work done at some point.

If it is Fleck, and he decides to burn the place down and start over from scratch, the Gophers will go 1-11/2-10
next season. They'll improve in the future, but the first year will be like Brew's.

If he chooses to retain some of what works here, and add his talents to that to bring the whole to a greater level,
he could win nicely in year one. Just my opinion, fwiw

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Makes no sense to tear things up. Watching what he did offensively and defensively(being a NIU disciple) it looks very similar to our offense and defense now. He just had a much better QB and a legit WR. If we had those two, we might have been 12-0.

If it is Fleck, and he decides to burn the place down and start over from scratch, the Gophers will go 1-11/2-10
next season. They'll improve in the future, but the first year will be like Brew's.

If he chooses to retain some of what works here, and add his talents to that to bring the whole to a greater level,
he could win nicely in year one. Just my opinion, fwiw

I really hope he doesn't raze the place. Would be an intolerable repeat of the past. Hopefully his youth and ego won't induce him to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whichever one of you goons did this... You're alright in my book.

Sherels will.

Also, the kid from Edina (Simon) is on Fleck's staff.
He may be some peoples' "Source" ---- in regards to the reporting on here.
He played at NIU under Kill, I believe.

Love it. Have known for 18 hours now and kept to myself...that was difficult. Still think Coyle and Prexy are idiots for firing Claeys, but getting Fleck is a good thing.

We play defense better than offense.

Whichever one of you goons did this... You're alright in my book.

We have a better defense than offense, that is why I keep saying TIP the Canoe. If Claey's were still in the canoe though, it would get quite difficult to tip. Who has a large boat or Lake Place on Minnetonka that Fleck can borrow to seal the deal?

What happens to brick by brick now? And those creative rectangle pride stickers. Those must have taken hours to draw.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom