Favorite Gopher for 2020

How about the hype of the Boye Mafe train? I'm going with CAB though.

One of my favorite Vikings was Joey Browner. I expect Tyler Nubin to be the Gopher clone.

Regan Pittman. For football, tough choices. Really fun group. I'll take the Aussie, Faalele.

JD Spielman
Love the answer, for real though what's the word on Spielman? There's gotta be something? I don't think we necessarily need him but he would fit well in that slot WR3. I still think Douglas might have it in him though.

I was a Brooks fan...it's hard to move on...so many good choices. Spann-Ford

Mo and Mariano are the rock solid bookends of offense, defense.

Love the answer, for real though what's the word on Spielman? There's gotta be something? I don't think we necessarily need him but he would fit well in that slot WR3. I still think Douglas might have it in him though.

Honestly have not heard anything. Of course my only source of info is GH. I don't get out much.
I agree, I think Douglas might surprise, however there is such a plethora of talent now, anything can happen.

Casey O'Brien

If they ran a fake FG where he threw a TD, I'd bawl my f*ckin eyes out. So would everyone in the stadium and they'd have to just end the game right there because the emotion was too much.

On offense.....

This guy...

Plus Morgan and Bateman.

———

On defense....

Durr, St-Juste, and the dark horse, Mafe.

Braelin Oliver! Dude is going to have a year
I hope you're right. Haven't heard anything definite about his injury, hopefully not serious enough to keep him out.

I think CAB is going to have a monster year. Mo is going to be fun to watch too.

On offense.....

This guy...

Plus Morgan and Bateman.

———

On defense....

Durr, St-Juste, and the dark horse, Mafe.
Mo is set to have big season...that stat isn't even close between him and #2.

Top Bottom