Favorite Gopher for 2020

Gopher315

Reaction score
Who is it?

For me it is Faalele... just love when the big guy dominates... he is a crusher!

Tanner...but all three guys mentioned above me would be in that same "2020 Favorite" ballpark. Really hard to choose.

This team will only be elite if Mo has a big year.

For me it is Bateman but not by a mile. Have become a big fan of Mo, CAB, and Morgan. And really excited to see what Mafe can do, think he has a legit shot at being special.

The easy choices are Bateman, Morgan and Ibrahim, but I’m going slightly off the radar with Mafe.

I'm going with Bryce Witham. Can't wait for those 4 tight end sets we're going to run now. I kid I kid.

It's gotta be Morgan or Bateman...

For a player that has yet to play, I really want to see Ky Thomas run the ball, he reminds people of Shannon Brooks.

That’s like asking someone their favorite child.

The answer is Bateman.

Morgan, Bateman, CRAB, and Mo. also excited to see if Ky Thomas gets a shot at some playing time, as well as Daniel Jackson

I want to see Goldy in a George Washington costume standing in the bow of a ship being rowed into the stadium at the start of a game leading the players out like he's crossing the Hudson to get the Jug back!

Oh, and Bateman.

I have got to go with Tanner Morgan - he is the guy who makes it all go! If he has a big year I like our chances on having another good year!!

I'll go with Mo. I also really like watching St Juste...I think he is set to have a standout season.

Last edited:

I just watched the Georgia Tech game the other night. Mo Ibrahim might rush for 2,000 yards this year. That's not just some number I pulled out my butt...kid is gonna be a monster if he stays healthy

Also of note was in that game was Mafe. I had forgotten that he got some playing time as a frosh. He was all over the place just causing havoc. He will absolutely have an all big-ten type year.

Bateman...yeah

Morgan...yeah

John Michael Schmitz will be first team all conference. It's a little harder to appreciate the OL when you're watching live

Ko Kieft - He's pretty visible out there with his stretch blocks and slice blocks. He's gonna put some dudes on their ass. I assume he finds a way onto an NFL roster with his size and athleticism. Plus he's got that great head of red hair flowing all over the place

Braelin Oliver - If he's healthy, he FLIES around and hit like a Mac truck. He might win this category for me of favorite player to watch...we shall see

Also excited to see what this Tyler Nubin kid brings to the table. From the stands, he looks about as big as Kamal Martin (I know he's not, but he's got impressive size for a safety)

Favorite player could be anyone. Brady Weeks is his parents favorite player.

The best player, and it’s not close, is Bateman. He’s also my favorite.

Top Bottom