Expect a 40% empty Floyd Stadium @ Middle Tennessee State

I think it is pretty obvious that the dancing raider has been not only been cherry picking the posts to be outraged by, but even cherry picking down to the half sentence level within those posts when necessary to further her 'no respect' argument. The last post is a perfect example of that. Sure, mom told me that two wrongs don't make a right but she also made it pretty clear to me that if I suggest that someone is on drugs or an adult living in their mother's basement... I probably could expect to get the same kind of behavior in response.

"ALL OF YOU" hence that youre not PERSONALLY called out...good God. And saying that my fiance is my cousin is very immature by the way.

I never mentioned your fiancé. Try again. As long as collective insults are fine, all Southern people are inbred white trash hayseeds with mouths full of crooked teeth and Skoal. Don't take it personally though.

I never mentioned your fiancé. Try again. As long as collective insults are fine, all Southern people are inbred white trash hayseeds with mouths full of crooked teeth and Skoal. Don't take it personally though.

Well, except those without any teeth.

Most ever rushing yards by a QB in a bowl game... against the team Sagarin rates as #77 in the nation.

Isn't MN ranked in the 90s now? For those saying Dasher couldn't play in a BCS conference.. Imagine what the guy could do if he had BCS level talent blocking for him.. he still ran over 60 on the ground against Clemson to the person who brought that up. and it was his first start. Special teams is what really killed MT, with spiller returning TDs.

I'm ready for for football season already. I hope you guys from MN can make it down. I think it will be a fun game. Win or lose this has to be one of the more intriguing games on opening day. Hopefully both schools get a lot of attention for it. If you guys do have a bad season in MN, things look like they could go up. seeing how you all have a ton of young talent and this MarQuise guy at QB looks like he could do things if Brewster can find some other players to put around him... 15 days, C'mon football season already..

I hope I didn't miss everything. . .
EatingPopcorn.gif

Top Bottom