ESPN Gameday going to NDSU next week

we were the last B1G team to beat bama.... so there is that

Yes they said that NDSU would be 34 point dogs to AL, but they also said that NDSU would be favored over Syr, Ark, MN, and several other schools. You're trynig to tell me that MN could complete with AL?

Did I say anything close to that? No. There are NDSU fans who think they'd be able to hang with Alabama. That's just not the case.

The funny thing about this thread is that there is no discussion about the game that Game Day was there for. And that is because NO ONE cares about your little Jr. College football team. I never saw a score on the 'crawl' of any game that I watched that day, and believe me, I watched a lot of football that day. Because NO ONE but you cares about your adorable little team.

Yes they said that NDSU would be 34 point dogs to AL, but they also said that NDSU would be favored over Syr, Ark, MN, and several other schools. You're trynig to tell me that MN could complete with AL?

No our fan base unlike yours aren't that delusional.

This is emblematic of why no one likes Bison fans being on here. Where did he say Minnesota would compete with Alabama? You're just making crap up to support some bizarre narrative where we're actually concerned with how we stack up with NDSU.

The funny thing about this thread is that there is no discussion about the game that Game Day was there for. And that is because NO ONE cares about your little Jr. College football team. I never saw a score on the 'crawl' of any game that I watched that day, and believe me, I watched a lot of football that day. Because NO ONE but you cares about your adorable little team.

Game day went there and the game wasn't even on TV. Can't make it up.

Reading comprehension is not a strong characteristic of yours, is it? No one said anything close to that.

Bama would roll NDSU, those signs are largely a joke. That said there was a Bama fan at Gameday that had a "We want NDSU sign!" I did get a chuckle out of that.

There are maybe 5 teams in the country that could compete with Bama.

Bama would roll NDSU, those signs are largely a joke. That said there was a Bama fan at Gameday that had a "We want NDSU sign!" I did get a chuckle out of that.

There are maybe 5 teams in the country that could compete with Bama.

Colorado st and who else?

My daughter who lives in Fargo was there with her finance. They said it was completely fabulous to be there. Naturally, they hung a Go Sioux sign from one of the balconies.

My daughter who lives in Fargo was there with her finance. They said it was completely fabulous to be there. Naturally, they hung a Go Sioux sign from one of the balconies.

Oh yes, because the Sioux are an actual rival of NDSU. Even though NDSU wont play them in football.

I actually recorded it, then zipped through it on Sunday. Pretty amazing the amount of people they had show up on downtown Fargo. The hosts mentioned it was as big of a crowd as they have seen and crazy.

Coach Bohl does a great Lou Holtz impersonation.

I actually recorded it, then zipped through it on Sunday. Pretty amazing the amount of people they had show up on downtown Fargo. The hosts mentioned it was as big of a crowd as they have seen and crazy.

Coach Bohl does a great Lou Holtz impersonation.

i was in fargo, we were golfing during the show but i was told there were around 4000-4500 ppl. missouri holds the record with 18k and from what i have read the average is usually closer to 8-9k mark. good showing for ndsu with their population. i think ndsu fans were probably more excited than the fbs counterparts because it will never go back to fargo again. good for ndsu, bad for their fans

Just read through to see if anyone mentioned it, but I watched it for a bit and kept seeing a sign stating "I'm White" Anyone else see this, and I missing something?

i was in fargo, we were golfing during the show but i was told there were around 4000-4500 ppl. missouri holds the record with 18k and from what i have read the average is usually closer to 8-9k mark. good showing for ndsu with their population. i think ndsu fans were probably more excited than the fbs counterparts because it will never go back to fargo again. good for ndsu, bad for their fans

Bad for their fans? There hasn't been a bad day for bison fans since 2009.

Just read through to see if anyone mentioned it, but I watched it for a bit and kept seeing a sign stating "I'm White" Anyone else see this, and I missing something?
it's a joke. same idea as the sign that said "yes, we have 4g".

Top Bottom