Don't miss the Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Iowa games...

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
along with many other must-see home Gopher games! This is one of the strongest home schedules the Gophers have had. Keep on the sea or red (and black and gold) by purchasing Gopher Football seasoon tickets at TCF Bank Stadium.

You can purchase tickets on Gophersports.com:

https://www.mygophersports.com/Onli...ticle_id=E6EDFACA-26B6-4AA6-887C-DF4C5A5A4C10

Great Schedule

Gopher Football needs your help to provide home-field advantage! Be loud and be proud as the team hosts national powerhouses and rivals including Wisconsin, Iowa, and Big Ten newcomer Nebraska!

Call Now for Best Seat Locations

Don’t let Saturday pass you by. Call 1-800-U-GOPHER or 612-624-8080 to learn more about great seating options. Limited availability!

Meet Your Seats: July 12, 2011

Test-drive seats at the Meet Your Seats event to experience Gopher Football firsthand, complete with Goldy, new head coach Jerry Kill, KFAN live from the stadium, and prize giveaways, including season tickets! This event is free. Click here to register now!

I know just about everyone on here is a die-hard Gopher fan...but how many of you know people that are buying season tickets just to sell these 3 games? I also wonder how many Nebraska, WI and IA fans will buy up these tickets if we don't, and only go to their one game, and try to sell the rest?

Yeah, I know a few people doing that. It seems strange to me. The college football season isn't that long for me to consider doing this.

One of the people I know did this for the Iowa game and that game, under those circumstances, was one of my favorite Gopher games ever.

If you can't make any of these games, have the decency to sell your tickets to a Gopher fan. Although it may be tempting to cash in on your tickets by selling them to visiting fans for a profit, it makes you a sellout if you do it. Keep 'The Bank' to ourselves (i.e., those that wear maroon and gold). GO GOPHERS!

Very smart to force someone that wants to buy a single game ticket to Wisc., Iowa or Nebraska, to also buy a ticket to New Mexico St or Miami (OH). We should have sellouts for every game but Illinois.

If anyone who doesn't currently have season tickets wants to buy tickets to see iowa, wisky and Nebraska come into TCF BANK STADIUM...they would have to be damn fools not to want to buy a ticket to see the Illinois game at home. The Gophers should have a darn good shot at beating Illinois. There is NOTHING like seeing your team really compete against the BEST of the Big Ten teams but it is even BETTER to see your team beat any Big Ten Team in your own stadium! Or: at their stadium. People should be loading up on scoring tickets for the NU game (a GREAT road trip) and the Purdue game too. Once you see the Gophers win a few Big Ten Football games at home...or on the road you will soon learn that you HAVE to own Golden Gopher Football Season Tickets!

don't be fools non-season ticket owner public: that game with Illinois should be a GREAT game!!!!!

; 0 )

I know just about everyone on here is a die-hard Gopher fan...but how many of you know people that are buying season tickets just to sell these 3 games? I also wonder how many Nebraska, WI and IA fans will buy up these tickets if we don't, and only go to their one game, and try to sell the rest?

http://huskerextra.com/sports/football/article_2ea5a298-43d8-57ee-afa2-ee3bf51e7f7b.html

Found this while reading the hometown paper:

"NU fans have made 21,000 requests for the Wisconsin game, more than 12,000 for Minnesota, more than 10,000 for Michigan and nearly 7,000 for Penn State."

Sounds like there's going to be A LOT of Huskers here.

Top Bottom