Dinero Moss to...IOWA???

Hopefully he can get everything figured out. Is there a chance he could transfer after one year at a JUCO.
My assumption is they had him go there because they thought he was a non-qualifier, but I don't actually know.

GophersInIowa said:
Hopefully he can get everything figured out. Is there a chance he could transfer after one year at a JUCO.

He's still on Twitter wearing a Gopher hat?

I just don't know much about non-qualifiers and the whole JUCO thing. Can non-qualifiers become qualified after one semester or does it usually take longer? Anyone know?

I just don't know much about non-qualifiers and the whole JUCO thing. Can non-qualifiers become qualified after one semester or does it usually take longer? Anyone know?

I have no idea if this is right, but I feel like non-qualifiers have to do the 2 years at least before they can jump up. Maybe they have to get that Associates first or something, I don't know.

I have no idea if this is right, but I feel like non-qualifiers have to do the 2 years at least before they can jump up. Maybe they have to get that Associates first or something, I don't know.
Ya they need the associates first, that's why Roland Johnson wasn't able to come for the spring.

I figured that would be the case, was just curious. Thanks.

Top Bottom