Dinero Moss to...IOWA???

RT @ToddWorly247: Just confirmed with the coach of Dinero Moss that he's going to Ellsworth Community College in Iowa.

Whew, hopefully he has enough of Iowa after comm. college and still ventures north.

Iowa Rivals site has him in the "Committed/ Not Yet Signed" column.

RT @ToddWorly247: Just confirmed with the coach of Dinero Moss that he's going to Ellsworth Community College in Iowa.

So when he said Iowa he meant Ellsworth in Iowa. Awesome stuff! Moss is a funny guy.

If you look at his Twitter followers, he added a bunch of "Hawkeyes" this morning. I figured something was fishy when he didn't show up on the Iowa blog with a profile. The sad part is all the "news" sites that ran with it.

That's a whole lot different than University of Iowa lol.

Sounds like a grades issue to me then. He gets that going in JUCO, he could have some good options available to him in a couple years.

Yup--Rivals had Moss as an Iowa commit and then changed it back to Minnesota albeit tempoary. Ellsworth is where Rabe went to school.

This site has him committed to an unnamed Junior College. It's all making sense now. Barrington Morris is also noted if you click on the "Junior College" link.

He's going to Ellsworth CC in Iowa. He could still be here in a year or two.

This is hilarious, Iowa's Rivals site had him listed as a commit based solely off of internet rumors and a Twitter feed. Goes to show how reliable some of these recruiting sites are...

What's funny is noted loser PantherHawk started a thread over at KFAN this morning touting Iowa for "pilfering" him.

Funny

This is one of the better Signing Day sagas I can remember. It has a little bit of everything.

This is hilarious, Iowa's Rivals site had him listed as a commit based solely off of internet rumors and a Twitter feed. Goes to show how reliable some of these recruiting sites are...

Saw the same thing. "IOWA" in big letters by his name. Then the whole Iowa commit list crashed for 20 minutes. When it came back up, his name was gone, and Iowa was off his list.

iowa-pregame1.jpg

Attachments

• iowa-pregame1.jpg
    iowa-pregame1.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 6

IOWA - tough yr for in state kids

IOWA has had it tough with in state recruits selecting other schools. ISU and Indiana pulled touted athletes outta there.

So when he said Iowa he meant Ellsworth in Iowa. Awesome stuff! Moss is a funny guy.

Ray, people will come Ray. They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom.

Too bad the rumor didn't last long enough for one of their fans to gloat on here.

The responses to Dinero's tweet were a little off base. You got a Minnesota fan telling him he sucks and he'll never get Floyd back. Then a Hawkeye fan welcomes him to "Hawkeye nation." All I have to say is bravo, Dinero! He made so many of us, including myself, look stupid. I wish the kid the best.

Moss is going to Ellsworth Community College in Iowa. == (link trib)

UPDATE: Dinero Moss of Sunrise, Fla., was listed as a Gophers signee by Rivals.com and even had #minnesotacommit on his Twitter bio. But he tweeted about an hour ago that he had switched his commitment and was taking his talents to Iowa.

SECOND UPDATE: Apparently "Iowa" does not mean the Hawkeyes when it comes to where Moss is headed. According to this tweet from Iowa recruiting analyst Todd Worly, Moss is going to Ellsworth Community College in Iowa.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/g...ks47cQiU47cQiU47cQU17cQ_7DQE3K_iD3aPc:_i8P77U

Too bad the rumor didn't last long enough for one of their fans to gloat on here.

But it was long enough for this little gem:

I hope we torch his butt as often as possible. This should give Nelson or Leidner a target to throw at
and beat and Harbison and Mcdonald someone to burn. Up yours suckeyes, we are going to keep the Pig for a decade or more. Dinero Moss you will lose plenty at Iowa to the Gophers all four years.

But it was long enough for this little gem:
Great first post. I hope Dinero wasn't reading this thread, if he gets things figured out at the JuCo I wouldn't mind having him.

Enough about Moss -- anyone know who we replaced him with?

Well played Dinero. Great prank on all of us, including myself, who take this too seriously.
Best of luck at ECC, hope to see you in two years.
Wish I could attach GIF of guy clapping on iPhone.

Ok that deserves some serious cred - that was a good one Dinero!

I agree.. What a great move on his part!!

14xo2zr.jpg

It's tough to tell from the picture, but he is wearing a Block M beanie in his avatar.

Hopefully he can get everything figured out. Is there a chance he could transfer after one year at a JUCO.

Top Bottom