Did I miss something?

denguegopher

Reaction score
In the past I would visit this page on rare occasion to read political opinion. Some of it was insightful, other comments were funny or inflammatory, and some vacuous, but it still made for entertaining reading. So I can assume that all that good stuff is now outlawed?

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
In the past I would visit this page on rare occasion to read political opinion. Some of it was insightful, other comments were funny or inflammatory, and some vacuous, but it still made for entertaining reading. So I can assume that all that good stuff is now outlawed?
Off-topic board was split into two. There's another one for political talk.

denguegopher

Reaction score
Off-topic board was split into two. There's another one for political talk.
That sounds reasonable. I looked for the political one and came up empty. I'm not real techy, but any help in locating it would be appreciated.

Ope3

Reaction score
That sounds reasonable. I looked for the political one and came up empty. I'm not real techy, but any help in locating it would be appreciated.
You need to be logged in to even view the forum.

Gophers_4life

Reaction score
Like ope said, you have be logged in now to see the politics board.

They changed that very recently, week or two ago?

JayBobDobbins

Reaction score
do you have to have a certain amount of posts to see the political board? I'm mostly a lurker/reader, and it seems to have disappeared for me.

denguegopher

Reaction score
do you have to have a certain amount of posts to see the political board? I'm mostly a lurker/reader, and it seems to have disappeared for me.
No, but its "buried." How I get there is by going to "Pro Sports/Pop Culture." Then there is a small link, "Other Forums, " Click, then one with "Politics" in the title pops up, click and you are good to go.

JayBobDobbins

Reaction score
thanks for the help, but I still seem to either be missing something or not have access to that board. I clicked on the Pro Sports/Pop Culture and clicked on a couple "other forums" links and didn't find anything. I then even went to denguegopher's profile and looked at his recent posts since he said he's been there recently. all his previous posts that were shown to me were in the football forum or this one. So I then just did a google search for Gopherhole politics forum" and clicked on the link to get a "you don't have permission to view this page". So for some reason I'm locked out. maybe they changed to more than 5 posts? If so, this discussion is really getting my post count up!

Top Bottom